Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why & Where
Twilios Learning & Development team, housed within the broader Talent Management team, is seeking a Learning & Development Project Manager to be a key component of our developing learning culture. The person in this role will support both the learning & talent management functions through project management, operational planning, stakeholder management, & providing Learning Management System implementation & administration. This position will also serve as a key conduit between the Talent Management team & the Learning & Development team.
Twilio is looking for an experienced learning professional who lives the Twilio Magic & has a demonstrated track record of learning project management & LMS implementation & administration. They also have:
- 2+ years of experience in Learning Management System (LMS) administration, preferably on modern, SaaS LMS-platforms.
- This includes experience selecting, testing, procuring, & implementing LMS systems.
- 2+ years of experience in learning project management, with a strong background in ADDIE/SAM/Agile-based project management.
- 2+ years of experience in learning project development, including development through Articulate Storyline, Articulate 360, Camtasia, and/or iSpring Solutions.
- Experience facilitating live and/or remote sessions a plus.
- Strong analytical skills required to report on & generate meaningful interpretation of training data.
- Excellent interpersonal skills & stakeholder management required to effectively engage with project stakeholders.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience required.
As a Learning & Development Project Manager, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- WRITE IT DOWN: Strong project documentation, needs analysis, & communication will be required to successfully keep the team & projects on track.
- DRAW THE OWL: As we work to build out a new learning platform & learning culture at Twilio, we will be moving into uncharted territory. There is no playbook, we are working with stakeholders & leadership to build as we go. You will need to embrace the unknown.
- BE AN OWNER & BE BOLD: The learning culture is ours to plan, build, & run. We must be bold & innovative, whilst understanding the pressures & challenges facing the business.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Ultimately, learning & development is about empowering others to do their jobs better tomorrow than they did today.
- NO SHENANIGANS: Ensure the consistent exercise of appropriate judgment & discretion in evaluating opportunities, conducting due diligence, & working with stakeholders.
The Talent Management team is a vital part of Twilio's continued growth. We work closely with leadership & management across the organization to develop Twilios most important resource: our people. Now that we are in a fully remote work force, the Learning & Development work is even more critical as we work to provide predictable, stable, scalable development opportunities to the entire organization.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our Denver office. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits & perks to support the physical, financial, & emotional well being of you & your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work & be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video & email by virtualizing the worlds communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the worlds most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developers toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry from emerging leaders to the worlds largest organizations to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.