PMKBNCNew York is seeking an Account Coordinator to support the Brand Marketing division. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment, stays organized, positive under pressure & is interested in entertainment. Candidate must have excellent organizational skills & be able to adapt to multiple assignments & deadlines as well as a frequently-changing environment.
Who We Are:
PMKBNC is a strategic marketing & communications firm that specializes in Entertainment & popular culture. PMKBNC represents many of the worlds most prominent actors, actresses, directors, films, production companies, television properties, musicians, authors & content creators, as well as leading consumer brands & prestigious special events. The firm employs a staff of more than 300 professionals spanning offices in Los Angeles, New York & London. PMKBNC thrives on being ahead of the curve & works with their clients to create ideas that build engaged audiences & connect with consumers through popular culture. PMKBNC is a part of Momentum Worldwide & McCann Worldgroup within Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG).
- Administrative support, including completing expense reports, event insurance, processing invoices, timesheet logs, budget reconcile, etc.
- Research & understand new & alternative ways to achieve overall marketing objectives & goals
- Work with Marketing team on different projects & events across a variety of clients
- Support onsite at events, coordination of logistics all stages of programming, coordination of retail promotions
- Answering phones, scheduling meetings,and booking travel
- Assist in creating professional & client-ready PowerPoint presentations or excel spreadsheets (status reports, shipping documents, workback schedules, etc.)
- Conduct business research
- Other administrative & marketing duties as needed
- Possible travel
Required Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree preferably in Communications, English, Public Relations or Marketing
- 1+ year experience in an agency is preferred
- Strong PowerPointexperience highly preferred
- Deep understanding of entertainment landscape & pop-culture as a whole
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office; PowerPoint, Excel & Outlook is a must
- Excellent written, verbal, organizational, & interpersonal communication skills are a must
- Sincere interest in the evolving media landscape & emerging marketing techniques & platforms
- A taste-maker who is opinionated & ahead of the curve on the latest & greatest trends in pop culture
- Takes initiative & is resourceful
PMKBNC is an equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D