CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you & by using your biometrics your eyes, face, & fingerprints we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues & more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a persons digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk & restore peace of mind.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses & our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
In this role, you will help own the planning & development of CLEARs products for the Healthcare vertical, in partnership with cross-functional team members. Success in this role includes: (1) driving a common understanding of customer needs & pain points; (2) collaborating with Product/Engineering colleagues to adapt existing CLEAR products for Healthcare clients, or building new products; & (3) ensuring scalable growth of managed consumer identities. This role is located in our NYC headquarters along with our Healthcare team.
What You Will Do:
- Help define CLEARs product strategy & roadmap for Healthcare, in partnership with key business stakeholders & peer product/engineering teams
- Own prioritization based on customer need, risk impact & strategic demands
- Collaborate with Product Design & Engineering to create thoughtful, intuitive, & frictionless end-to-end user experiences
- Represent CLEAR externally with strategic business partners & customers/prospects to drive towards a shared product vision
- Develop success metrics & drive a culture of continuous, data-driven improvements
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 4+ years of experience in product management, preferably with Healthcare focus
- Obsession with the customer experience
- Outstanding organizational, communication, relationship-building skills conducive to collaboration; able to work well in a cross-functional, matrix management environment
- Entrepreneurial mindset with proven ability to drive projects
- Bias towards action & shipping vs making things perfect