Curious about what its like to work at the worlds number 1 discovery platform as a Director, Advertising Account Management? Were glad you asked!
As a Director, Advertising Account Management on our Enterprise team, you will be directly accountable for revenue, process & people management for a regional (East, Central, or West) account team. As a critical revenue generator, you will be responsible for the day to day customer relationship management, campaign optimization, & long-term retention & revenue growth for Taboola. The Director will work closely across all teams & functions including Sales, Finance, Professional Services, Product & Sales Operations to deliver strong performance, data driven insights, & world class customer service.
What skills & qualifications do I need?
For this role, it is essential that you have:
- 12+ years of client facing experience, online advertising industry preferred, with 7+ years managing a client-facing Account Management or Client Services team in a fast paced, high growth environment
- Deep understanding of the online advertising industry, & genuine curiosity towards related trends & emerging topics
- A drive to co-own regional revenue goals with sales, experience forecasting, leading renewals & upsells, & past implementation of strategic account planning
- Proven track record partnering with Director/VP-level customers, both Agency & Client Direct, with a focus on gaining customer trust, driving retention, & growing revenue investment
- Strong organizational skills with a high attention to detail, a drive for operational excellence, & a positive, can-do approach
- Strong analytical, communication & presentation skills
- Bachelors degree from an accredited institution
It would be great if you also have:
- Experience working with native advertising and/or programmatic channels
- Hands-on experience with campaign management or media planning ($100k+ budgets on Amazon, Criteo, Facebook, Google Ads, Outbrain, Taboola, Teads, TripleLift, or Verizon Media Group)
- Strong knowledge of Brand Verification, Ad Serving & measurement platforms
What will I be doing on a regular basis?
Team Development & Growth:
- Leading a team of 12+ Account Managers of various seniority through hands-on people management, proactive skill development, coaching & mentorship
- Enabling team successes, clearing roadblocks, & advocating on behalf of the team to senior leadership.
- Fostering career development & growth by providing real-time feedback & praise while influencing career paths both formally & informally.
- Managing personnel issues, recruiting, hiring, participating in performance reviews, contributing to Taboolas culture & driving long-term employee success.
Customer Relationship Management:
- Building strong client relationships with a large book of existing customers - including Enterprise brands, top-tier advertising agencies, & performance advertisers
- Defining & owning an approach for growth, building upon a genuine curiosity to uncover revenue opportunities while driving the team to hit targets
- Creating Account Plans that track customer objectives, revenue trends, short & long term growth opportunities, & executing towards those goals
- Proactively identifying risks for customers partnerships & business goals, working with internal & customer teams to execute risk mitigation plans
- Leveraging data analysis & problem-solving skills to identify solutions & drive resolution of critical issues for clients
- Driving regional revenue through upsells, client retention, & growth in partnership with sales.
- Providing customer feedback to internal teams (product, professional services, marketing) to develop & deliver innovative marketing solutions for our customers
- Partnering with the Head of Advertiser Account Management, US to define the strategy to defend, maintain, & grow the existing book of business by increasing team performance.
- If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola they will tell you that here they are able to discover their best professional self, explore where they can grow to, & learn from & together with smart & talented people.
- We work with some of the biggest names in the business. Our publisher partners include NBCU, ESPN, Bloomberg, & Business Insider. Our advertising clients include Wells Fargo, Toyota, Pinterest, Expedia & Salesforce.
- Taboola offers generous health, medical & dental coverage, 401k matching, a fully-stocked kitchen, & various gym partnerships.
Sounds good, how do I apply?
Its easy, submit your CV by clicking the Apply button below.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer & we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees & believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.