OverOps continues to grow & we're looking to expand our sales team with an outcome-oriented salesperson who is hungry to to make an impact. Our impressive tech allows our customers to have actionable insights into their code like never before. These insights fuel faster innovation & less downtime which contributes to a stable of happy & reference-able customers.
In this role, you'll be able to directly drive revenue by selling a product with tangible business value alongside an engaging team of disciplined sales professionals. The Mid-Atlantic is a fertile territory & we're looking for a savvy enterprise rep ready to jump in on day one.
This is not a tactical sales role. We need you to be someone who can truly own your territory & own your own outcomes. You're passionate & relentless & know what it takes to drive complex, enterprise sales through. You also understand the power of a strong pipeline & know that while you'll have support from marketing & business development, you are ultimately responsible for the success here as well.
YOU SHOULD HAVE
This means that in order to be successful, we'd expect to see the following:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 10+ years of quota-carrying, solution-selling experience
- Proven track record of exceeding quotas in recent positions
- Experience selling complex technologies & into CXOs at Fortune 500 companies
- An entrepreneurial spirit & collaborative mindset
- Experience selling tools in the APM/log management space is a plus
(Please note that this is a remote role supporting the Mid-Atlantic region.)