Phreesia is look for a HR Generalistto join our growing team!
You will provide strategic & tactical support for a wide variety of activities across multiple HR practices, including but not limitedto:compensation analysis,benefits & HRIS administration, performance management, employee relations,onboarding, & training support. Youwill report directly to our Senior VP of Human Resources & collaborate with yourHR, Recruiters, Finance & Accounting teammates to drive consistency in administering processes,programsand practices.
Who we want:
Are you looking to grow a long term career in Human Resources?
Do you consider yourself a curious, trustworthy & resilient team player?
Have you successfully & thoughtfully completely HR projects & initiatives?
What youll do:
- Own transactions in our HRIS systems including new hireonboarding, promotions, & terminations
- Field questions from employees & resolve day-to-day issues in relation to Payroll, Benefits,andLeave administration
- Ensure compliance with federal & state laws governing various aspects of HR, includingannual EEOC reportingand 5500 filing
- Coordinate with the external partners for services such as benefits,compensation, andperformancetracking
- Facilitate the hiring process, including completing background checks,onboardinglogistics, I-9 verifications, & creating employee files
- Gather reports in our HR systems & use Excel toprovidedataanalysis, as requested
- Support the execution of cyclical activities such as contributing to both strategic & tactical activities related to performancemanagement & compensation review
- Providesupportand collaborate with HRManagers. Examples mayinclude:job description creation, compensation analysis, drafting performance management documents, facilitatingorganizational changes, & reporting & data analysis
- Exposure to employee relations & performance management issues in close conjunction withHR Managers & Senior VP
What youll bring:
- Bachelorsdegree in Human Resources Management or similar discipline
- 1-3 years of experiencein a Human Resources role or equivalent
- Experience in an HRCoordinatororGeneralistrole, withearlyexperience & knowledge in areas such asbenefits, compensation, performance management & HR project management & implementation
- Strong organizational skills with attention to details; proven success in being highly responsive & effective in a fast-paced organization with numerous competing priorities
- Problem solving & creative skills & the ability to exercise sound judgment & make decisions based on accurate & timely data/analyses
- Knowledge ofHR-related regulations including but not limited to ADEA, FMLA, ADA, FLSA,EEOC reportingandother federallaws.
- Experience with enterprise-wide HR systems
- Capability in Microsoft Office suite. Ability to manipulate data in Excel using formulas & pivot tablesnecessary
- Proven track record oftaking ownership & accountability
Who We Are:
AtPhreesia, were committed to helping healthcare organizations succeed in a fast-changing landscapeand we need smart, passionate people to help us do it. Our innovative SaaS platform offers our clients a suite of applications to manage the intake process, giving them the tools to engage patients, improve efficiency, optimize staffing & enhance clinical care. Our solutions are in all 50 states, & we check in 70 million patients a year!
Basically, what you are doing here matters & hard work does not go unnoticed. Not only doesPhreesiacare about our clients we also care about our employees. We are proud to say that we have grown 40% each year & consistently continue to do so. If you crave working with driven & engaged colleagues, a structured sales process, consistent recognition, defined career path, & enjoy working in revamped new areas, this may be the right opportunity for you.
Benefits & Perks:
- Variety of health plan options, dental/ vision coverage, & short/long-term & life insurance plans
- RRSPor 401k
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited vacation
- Unlimited snacks & drinks
- Mobile phone stipends, monthly subway pass reimbursement & Internet reimbursement
- 100% paid maternity leave to our U.S. employees, as well as a generous maternity benefit to our employees in Canada.
- Tuition & certification reimbursement, as well as other professional development opportunities
We strive to provide a diverse & inclusive environment & are an equal opportunity employer.