Are you passionate about mobile applications that enrich users lives? Do you want to help us evolve the much loved Firefox browser for a massive iOS audience? We are looking for a Mobile Engineer to help make this happen.
As a Mobile Engineer at Mozilla, you will:
- Design, write, maintain, & debug software for large & complex mobile applications
- Uphold standards for quality by performing code reviews, fixing bugs, creating tests, profiling code, & mentoring others
- Become proficient with our code base & multiple languages (Swift, Objective-C)
- Collaborate with a geographically distributed development team
- Work in the open as part of the Mozilla open source project, & engage with Mozillas global community
Your Professional Profile
- You have experience building & shipping native iOS mobile applications
- You have strong coding skills in Swift or Objective-C
- You may have experience with reactive programming, e.g. RxSwift
- You have the ability to learn & be effective with a large code base
- You have experience writing & maintaining unit & integration tests
- You have familiarity with mobile product analytics
- You may also have experience building Android applications
- You have excellent written & verbal communication skills in English
Our team requires skills in a variety of domains so you should be interested in learning new things. Were excited to speak to candidates who also have experience with or want to learn more about: open source, the web, identity, privacy, & protecting users.
If you have different mobile experiences & skills from the ones listed above but have something else to contribute, please contact us.
Mozilla exists to build the Internet as a public resource accessible to all because we believe open & free is better than closed & controlled. Join us to work on products that promote choice & transparency & give people more control over their lives online.
Mozilla is committed to is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity throughout our recruiting & hiring process, & diversity & inclusion among its staff & volunteers. We welcome & encourage participation by everyone. It doesnt matter how you identify yourself or how others perceive you: we welcome you. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.