OMNIGON is looking for an experienced Senior Technical Recruiter to help us continuously build out our development teams.
We are seeking a confident, bright & resilient individuals who thrives in a competitive environment; you must be able to work under pressure & be target driven.
For someone to be successful in this role, they must be a people person with fantastic interpersonal skills. We are fortunate to work with many of the worlds leading sports, media & entertainment brands; personal interests in these industries are a plus.
This role is based in our New York office & reports to the Lead Resource Manager.
- Develop, promote & execute complex talent acquisition strategies focused on attracting top talent to support our overarching company goals
- Maintain focus on providing excellent customer service to our internal clients, hiring managers, & build relationships with them to identify & implement sourcing strategies that will drive talent to open positions
- Work with the heads of our engineering teams to understand hiring needs & use cutting-edge sourcing methods to find technical talent
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment lifecycle from sourcing to offer acceptance
- Generate qualified candidates through cost-effective & strategic recruiting efforts such as alternative sourcing & passive candidate sourcing
- Apply well-developed passive recruiting methods, including development of an ongoing talent pool pipeline, to ensure efficient identification of exceptional candidates.
- Invest in understanding our strategic objectives, technical challenges, & complexities of our unique company positioning & industry; stay up to date on our thought leadership stance & product innovations, & translate them to company talent needs
- Review pipeline of potential candidates in our ATS, match applicants with job requirements based on candidate work history, skills, education, training & other qualifications
- Proactively source, screen, interview, schedule & recommend candidates for open roles
- Interview applicants to evaluate work history, education, training & job skills
- Communicate job duties & responsibilities, compensation, work schedules, work environment & other organizational information to candidates
- Negotiate salary, rates, & other terms & conditions of employment with candidates, & gain commitment from candidates for current & future job requirements.
- Extend offer of employment & complete any hiring paperwork as needed
- Develop & execute creative recruitment strategy by sourcing passive candidates through multiple channels (blogs, job boards, business networks, etc.)
- Communicate with peers by sharing recruiting best practices & providing accurate, thorough documentation on candidates in applicant tracking systems or other documentation tools.
- Maintaining qualified candidates/resumes within our internal database
- Maintain recruiting reports & provide regular updates to hiring managers on the recruiting status of each position
- Work on additional recruitment organization projects as needed
- Coordinating on-boarding processes including: account setup, conducting new-hire orientation, collecting/processing of all required new-hire paperwork
- Monitor the effectiveness of all recruiting efforts leveraging data analysis & dashboard reporting, with specific attention paid to continued flow of candidates through the recruiting pipeline
- Network, build & maintain relationships with HR departments & hiring managers.
Required skills & experience
- 5+ years of experience in recruiting
- At least 1 year of technical sourcing experience required
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Strong written & spoken English skills
- A goal oriented mentality
- Strong experience sourcing candidates through various platforms including recruiting databases, social media, online job postings & referrals
- Understanding of web & mobile technologies
- Experience with application tracking/HR information systems
- Experience in international recruitment
- Avid networker who enjoys building long-term relationships with candidates.
- Professional, accountable, high-energy & collaborative team player
- Must be detail oriented, especially when reviewing applications, references & resumes
- Team player & desire to work in a fast-paced work environment
OMNIGON is a team of digital strategists, artists & technologists working exclusively in the areas of consumer loyalty, audience growth & digital content delivery. Since its founding in 2008, OMNIGON has established itself as a market leader, focused on helping clients achieve returns on the strategic, creative & technical investments they've made.
- Competitive salary & yearly bonus
- Medical insurance (after probationary period)
- Fitness benefits (after probationary period)
- Fully paid English courses & the opportunity to improve English skills by regular collaboration with native speakers
- Free parking
- Flexible working arrangements
- Weekly Happy Hours & periodic team activities
- Work in a high-growth, energetic environment