Company Description|Job Description
Founded in 2004 & trusted by Fortune 500 companies, Pluralsight is the technology skills platform organisations & individuals in 150+ countries count on to create progress for the world.
Our platform helps technologists master their craft & take control of their careers. We empower businesses everywhere to build adaptable teams, speed up release cycles & become scalable, reliable & secure. We come to work everyday knowing we're helping our customers build the skills that power innovation.
And we don't let fear, egos or drama distract us from our mission. Our mission to democratise technology skills is what drives us & our values are at the helm of how we work together. It's our commitment to practising them day in, day out that enables our performance. We're adults, & we treat each other that way. We have the autonomy to do our jobs, transparency to eliminate office politics & trust each other to do the right thing. We thrive in an environment with creativity around every corner, challenges that keep us on our toes, & peers who inspire us to be the best we can be. We bring different viewpoints, backgrounds & experiences, & united by our mission, we are one.
Bring yourself. Pluralsight is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.
The ANZ Director of Commercial sales will lead a team of Commercial Sales professionals & will be responsible for setting & executing Pluralsight's commercial sales strategy for the ANZ region
This Director of Commercial Sales will also be a crucial member of our team in Sydney. They will help exemplify the best of Pluralsight, Committed to living the values, recruiting & onboarding great sales professionals & leaders, & establishing a cohesive, results-oriented team in Sydney. Demonstrating a track record of exceptional performance, be passionate about our mission, & committed to building a great place to work.
Who you're committed to being:
- Passionate about Pluralsight's mission - you eat, sleep & breathe our cause: democratizing technology skills
- Strong leader with the ability to create a compelling vision for success & inspire your leaders to deliver exceptional results
- Scrappy, entrepreneurial approach to everything you do!
- A team player, able to handle ambiguity, anticipate & react to changes in a rapidly evolving environment
- Ability to listen, think logically, strategically, & tactically to solve complex problems
- Self-motivated, demonstrating an ability to assume responsibility & work autonomously
What you'll own:
- Manage the performance of the ANZ subregion by coaching, developing & up-levelling your Commercial Account Executives. You will also be involved in recruiting, hiring, training, onboarding, & the professional development of team members within your organisation
- Drive overall sales process, set appropriate metrics for sales funnel management, & report on all aspects of the business.
- Collaborate with senior leaders & other relevant stakeholders to create, implement & manage policies & procedures to effectively support the growth of the business
- Supporting your organization by participating & leading in client & prospect meetings & engaging other corporate resources as required
- Conducting weekly forecast meetings & one-on-one reviews with direct reports, & provide tracking & sales forecasting
- Manage & take accountability for negotiated non-standard contractual terms & conditions
- Create & execute effective presentations, including corporate & solution capabilities, prospective client proposals, bid defense & business case/justification
- Support the targeting, planning, positioning, & execution of commercial opportunity development efforts as necessary to maximize the probability of success
- Maintain key customer relationships, develop & implement strategies for expanding the company's customer base
- Support Business Development efforts by attending & speaking at industry conferences & events
- Support the planning & execution of marketing events in territory
Experience you'll need:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience directly managing individual contributors
- Experience of significantly growing revenue & leading sales functions of 10 Account Executives
- Consistent over achievement of quota & revenue goals as a leader
- Strong track record of recruiting, training/developing & retaining high performing sales talent at therep level.