LiveRamp is the trusted platform that makes data accessible & meaningful.
Our services power people-based customer experiences that improve the relevance of marketing & allow consumers to better connect with the brands & products they love.
We thrive on solving the toughest technical & customer challenges, & were always looking for smart, compassionate people to help us blaze a trail.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe & easy to connect the worlds data, people, & applications.
About This Job
As the Director, Strategic Growth, you will be equal parts successful sales executive & highly intellectual solutions consultant.
You will quarterback the success of our largest & most strategic brand accounts, & be assigned to clients heavily invested in the LiveRamp story, who are looking for ways to see even greater success with LiveRamp products & services.
This position can be based out of our San Francisco or New York City offices.
- Lead strategic relationship with LiveRamp's top brand customers
- Manage & grow these top tier brands acting as a trusted advisor & strategic partner
- Identify white space opportunities in existing relationships while maintaining existing success
- Share learnings back to LiveRamp product team to help advance use cases
- Forecasting of revenue & growth opportunities, negotiation of contracts & legal documents
- Contribute towards building a great company
As a smart, strategic & driven individual, you will succeed in this position if you have -
- Vast industry knowledge with the ability to navigate a brand's tech stack with confidence, coupled with a strong working knowledge of LiveRamp
- Proven success in owning an enterprise relationship end to end
- Minimum of 8 to 10 years relevant industry experience (ideally a combination of sales/business development & product operations/management
- Track record of exceeding revenue targets at enterprise level, being a true consultative seller & a closer
- Technical chops in understanding complex workflows, generating ideas for new use cases of LiveRamp products, & ability to hold court with both CEO & CTO alike
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working & proactive (no exceptions)
- People - Work with talented, collaborative, & friendly people who love what they do
- Food - Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, & the occasional food truck
- Fun - We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, & sports leagues
- Stock - Every employee is a shareholder in our company
- Health & Saving - Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision & disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan & gym reimbursement
- Location Work in our offices in the heart of San Francisco or New York City & take advantage of our commuter benefits
LiveRamp is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) & does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.