Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
Were looking for a knowledgeable & enthusiastic Accounts Payable Coordinator to join our growing Finance team in New York City HQ. This person will be a critical part of the team & will report into the Accounts Payable Manager.
Casper (Casper.com) believes everyone should sleep better. The Sleep Company has a full portfolio of obsessively engineered sleep productsincluding mattresses, pillows, bedding, & furnituredesigned in-house by the Companys award-winning R&D team at Casper Labs. In addition to its e-commerce business, Casper owns & operates Sleep Shops across North America & its products are available at a growing list of retailers.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse & inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
When youre not catching zzzs, this is what youll do
- Enter invoices into our ERP, ensuring account coding is appropriate
- Assist with the payment process, including management of key vendors
- Management of new vendor onboarding process
- Monitoring status of purchase orders & invoices in the PO & A/P modules
- Reconciling vendor statements; researching & correcting discrepancies; responding to vendor inquiries.
- Monitoring & reviewing T&E reports in the T&E application
- Monitoring the Accounts Payable Inbox
- Assisting with the preparation & disbursement of 1099s
- Supporting annual financial statement audit process
- This is a hybrid role, requiring that you work an average of 1-3 days per week based at our spacious 3 World Trade Center office.
Our dream candidate has...
- Has a AA or BS/BA degree in Accounting or related field & 1+ years of experience in accounts payable
- Is willing to extend themselves & work collaboratively to reach team goals
- Has a proven track record of strong organizational & communications skills
- Has strong analytical & problem-solving skills
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency & ability to meet deadlines
- High degree of accuracy, attention to detail & confidentiality
- Is detail oriented & focused on problem solving
- Excitement about working in a fast-paced environment
- Loves sleep!
The syrup on your waffles
- Participation in our HQ bonus program for some splurging.
- Medical, vision, & dental insurance to help you with those coughs or cavities (too many waffles)
- Unlimited vacation policy. We believe in the power of rest so take the time you need to recharge.
- Work from Anywhere program where you can work anywhere around the world for up to 4 weeks per year
- A full gifted bed set when you join & product discounts for friends & family!
If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you. We look forward to learning more about you!
Pursuant to the Companys COVID-19 mitigation protocols, individuals must show documented proof that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 upon commencing employment, subject to applicable state & local laws & legally required exemptions, including a medical condition, disability or sincerely-held religious belief. Reasonable accommodations will be considered on a case-by-case basis for exemptions to the vaccination requirement in accordance with applicable law.