About the Role
AtOneTrust, our mission is toprotect the privacy of individualsby empowering organizations to manage the data they house in a responsible way. With a passion tosolve global privacy concerns, our team has built the most widely used privacy management platform used by companies to comply with data privacy regulations & establish privacy as a best practice within their organization.
We are seeking an accomplished Infrastructure & Operations Engineer with diligent attention to details, a high degree of accountability, & the ability to act as a mentor within the organization. The Operations Engineer will be driving the maturity of our operational processes in the public cloud.
What you will do
- You will support production customers by monitoring, maintaining, & improving our infrastructure
- You will actively improve the performance of our SQL Server & MongoDB databases
- You'll be building scripts for operational automation & incident response
- You'll handle processes surrounding cloud application deployment
- You will define, measure, & meet key operational metrics including performance, incidents & chronic problems, capacity, & availability
- You'll lead the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, & support of operating systems (Windows, Linux), devices, software, etc.
- You'll build out lifecycle processes to mitigate risk & ensure platforms remain current, in accordance with industry standard methodologies
- You will run incident resolution within the environment, facilitating teamwork with other departments as required.
- You will automate the deployment of new software to cloud environment in coordination with DevOps engineers
What we are looking for
- Two (2) or more years working with the Microsoft Azure platform (preferred) or another public cloud platform
- One (1) or more years of MongoDB support experience
- Ability to write scripts in one major scripting language such as Bash, PowerShell &/or Python
- Good verbal & written interpersonal skills; with ability to clearly & effectively articulate ideas & direction of projects
- Ability to plan, schedule & monitor work activities in order to meet time & quality targets.
- Highly organized & meticulous with excellent, process management skills; project & goal oriented
- Ability to lead multiple tasks with shifting priorities
- Understanding of Container & DevOps technologies
- Ability to function in a rapidly changing environment.
- Knowledge of Cloud networking & infrastructure & Cloud security practices.
- Experience with ISO 27001-based processes
- ITIL Foundation Certification
- Production Kubernetes experience
MCSE: Cloud Platform & Infrastructure Certification
What Youll gain from joiningOneTrust
You can expect tremendous professional development hyper-growth opportunities; an opportunity to work in an open environment on solutions that are reshaping the way business operatesand respect for your ideas. We believe in recognition for a job well-done, great compensation package, & an environment that fosters creativity & divergent thinking.
AtOneTrust, you will shift the way the global community manages personal information. Your contributions will be incredibly impactful, & your ideas will be embraced. With a new office space in Sandy Springs, our team's growth is a representation of the market need for a platform to establish privacy best practices, andOneTrust'sdedication to the privacy space.
If this sounds like ateamyou'd like to be a part of, we'd love to talk!
OneTrustprovides equal employment opportunities to all employees & applicants for employment & prohibits discrimination & harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.