At RoadBotics, we help governments & partners assess road infrastructure so that they can make objective infrastructure decisions & build better infrastructure. To learn more, visit www.roadbotics.com.
Our Human Resource Manager has the important job of helping our team members drive the business forward. With our relatively small company team, the HR manager will truly be the go-to person for all team member-related issues. This means they will have the opportunity to define & drive the strategic direction of HR & be directly involved in recruitment, employee relations, performance management, training & development, & talent management. They will directly impact company values & culture through their work.
Who you are:
You have a diverse background in HR management & you are ready to dive into any new problem. You are an engaged, organized person who loves meeting new people & working with a team. You have strong interpersonal skills that enable you to engage & motivate team members. Networking events & talking about your company is something that energizes you & your work. You have used applicant tracking systems & are familiar with sourcing candidates online & in person. You may have had experience with start-ups or small teams before & enjoy wearing multiple hats when teammates need help.
What you will achieve:
In one year, you will know if you were successful if you successfully developed HR strategy & implemented plans & processes that reflect this strategy. You would have greatly expanded RoadBotics brand presence & network & improve overall talent acquisition strategy. RoadBotics HR processes & overall system are running smoothly & efficiently.
Job Responsibilities in Detail:
- Assess & anticipate the people needs of the business
- Attend recruitment & networking events to expand RoadBotics brand presence
- Creating & revising job descriptions
- Creates strategies for employee engagement, motivation, & preservation of team members
- Coach managers on human resource professional development matters
- Administer all company-sponsored benefits, complete benefit evaluation, & cost-effectiveness
- Manage grievances & employee support (answer questions/concerns, redirect, etc)
- Develop, revise, & implement employee policies
- Benefits administration, payroll, onboarding process
- Ensure regulatory compliance throughout the function of HR
- Recruiting process
- Prepare & maintain key HR metrics
- Compensation evaluation & structure