Evive people are game-changers.
Evive was founded by two people who wanted to challenge the status quo...and did. Since 2007, that spirit has defined our culture. The work we do is redefining how people use their employee benefits, with SaaS-based services that help people to improve their lives & Fortune 1000 enterprises to optimize their benefits investments. We strive every day for the ideal of #benefitslove. Are you one of us?
Were looking for a strategic Project Manager of Implementation. Is it you?
You will be responsible for guiding our implementation project team, & be accountable for driving the onboarding experience for new & existing customers across Evive. You will be directly managing, coaching, & mentoring a team by providing leadership to foster collaboration, productivity, & agility. You will have a deep understanding of employer benefit, health, & wellness programs, & will be expected to interact with some of the largest corporations across the U.S. You thrive in a fast-paced environment, can approach problem solving challenges, have a strong attention to detail, & have a passion for improving the healthcare & benefit experience.
Heres what a Project Manager, Implementation does at Evive (for people who like bullet lists):
- Oversee & manage all aspects of the project implementation, including product solution scope, timeline, budget, & associated revenue.
- Facilitate successful sales to implementation transition, including a detailed review & understanding of contractual commitments & deliverables outlined in the SOW.
- Ensure quality & timely delivery of projects by developing a plan that determines key objectives, milestones, timelines, procedures, & resource assignment to various phases of the project.
- Act as the primary contact to the customer for the duration of the implementation project.
- Facilitate scheduling of recurring & as-needed meetings with project teams, customers, & vendor partners.
- Drive communication & reporting of project statuses, issues, escalations, & risks to internal & customer teams.
- Conduct process mapping & requirements gathering/documentation sessions to determine business requirements & solution configuration needs.
- Manage, track, & assign tasks to project & customer team members to support successful delivery of implementation goals.
- Troubleshoot & resolve issues resulting from system configuration activities.
- Coordinate & lead user acceptance testing with internal & customer teams.
- Create & manage customer documentation to support successful transition to Customer Success & Account Services teams.
- Build & maintain a strong knowledge of Evives solutions, processes & procedures, & benefit domain.
- Perform other duties and/or projects as assigned.
You bring a lot to the table.
- Bachelors degree is required.
- Knowledge of Health & Welfare benefits is preferred.
- 5+ years of implementation experience.
- Exceptional critical thinking & analytical skills.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills; must be able to clearly & effectively communicate with team members, customers, & vendor partners.
- Ability to interpret & explain technical concepts & results to functional / non-technical audiences.
- Ability to clearly & concisely report on the status of the implementation to Evive leadership & stakeholders.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to own & handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Ability to travel up to 25%.
- Bring a positive & energetic presence to working in a team environment.
Evive takes care of its teammates. Here are our current benefits:
- Laid-back office, casual attirejeans & a t-shirt are always okay!
- Weekly catered lunch + daily stocked kitchen with drinks, fresh fruit, & a variety of other snacks
- Competitive salaries with annual bonus pay
- Paid Time Offboth for vacation & volunteering
- Paid Sick Time
- Employer-paid medical insurance + subsidized vision, dental, & short-term disability insurance
- Voluntary life & AD&D insurance
- 401(k) with up to 2% company match
- Student loan assistance program
- Employee assistance program
- Pre-tax commuter benefit + convenient location (right off the CTA blue line & Union Station)
- Treadmill desks: walk & work!
- Company-sponsored book club
If youre prepared to go big, go bold, & go beyond, youre ready to go Evive.