Gainsight is a venture-backed, fast growing tech company revolutionizing Customer Success for businesses. The Customer Success company helps businesses grow faster by reducing churn, increasing upsell, & driving customer advocacy. Gainsight provides a complete, end-to-end Customer Success solution through its services & technology. The industry-leading platform helps companies manage customers relationships effectively, track customer health & transform the way organizations orient around the customer. Gainsight is the platform of choice for many leading companies like Box, Adobe & Workday. The company has been recognized as one of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world by Forbes, one of the fastest growing private companies in America by Magazine, & as one of 20 Great Workplaces in Tech by Fortune Magazine. Gainsights CEO, Nick Mehta, has been recognized as one of the Top SaaS CEOs in America. The company has offices in California, Phoenix, St. Louis, London & India.
With diversity & inclusion at the forefront of Gainsights core values, we promote a culture that celebrates diversity & inclusiveness at Gainsight, regardless of, but not limited to, race, gender, sexual orientation, family status, religion, ethnicity, national origin, physical disability, veteran status, or age.
Reporting to our VP of Revenue Marketing, the Senior Graphic Design Manager will be responsible for overseeing & producing consistent, fresh & impactful branding, print & digital design elements & creative assets to support company-wide marketing & demand generation activities. This role involves independent hands-on design & production work in addition to collaborating on projects with internal & freelance designers. As part of the marketing team, you will establish brand guidelines & lead efforts to cohesively update our visual identity across all print, web & digital, & event-facing properties. Were looking for a candidate with a strong & inspiring portfolio, an ability to collaborate across the organization, & a desire to manage & inspire other designers to implement our visual identity.
What You'll Do
- Elevate the Gainsight visual identity. Ensure visual consistency across a wide range of projects based on the style guides you create & evolve. Be the champion for our brand.
- Own the end-to-end creative process & visual styling from concept to creative design & production across all marketing media, including: the Gainsight website, landing pages & microsites, email marketing, corporate presentations & slide decks, content marketing, marketing collateral, sales enablement tools, digital & print advertising, direct mail, signage, tradeshow & conference booths, & photography & video.
- Design large scale print material for both corporate & 3rd-party tradeshows & events, as well as large interior spaces, including conference centers
- Manage to scale. Leverage remote design resources, both offshore Gainsight employees & local agencies while hiring & leading a high performing creative team
- Develop tools & processes to ensure the collective team is meeting deadlines & can manage ongoing workload effectively
- Managing the creative budget & resources
What We're Looking For
- Minimum of 8 years creative experience in a growth stage, B2B company, preferably SaaS (This is a hard requirement - no agencies please)
- A desire to bring first-rate design techniques & hands-on experience producing creative assets to support teams across our business
- Proven ability to manage & prioritize multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Successfully communicate & present conceptual ideas, detailed design, & design rationale, both verbally & visually with different stakeholders.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (especially Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Experience spanning design disciplines like illustration, animation, web design, mobile
- Proven understanding of digital design platforms such as InVision & XD
- Strong knowledge of PowerPoint, Google Slides, & Keynote templates
- You have extensive experience designing for new web properties & are very comfortable working with the Web team
- Execute end-to-end marketing design strategy for multiple touch points based on brand guidelines that you help evolve
- Strong HTML skills with ability to edit some code
- Advanced understanding of the world of graphics, including image optimization, file size & type, & font use
- You set a high bar in everything you do - quality, creativity, execution, productivity & of course balance. You have examples of your work that youre really proud of.
- A sense of humor, willingness to be your authentic self & a deep believer of being human-first is a big plus.
- Were all on the field at Gainsight - you naturally roll up your sleeves & you lead by example
- Please include a link to portfolio/samples of work upon applying
At Gainsight, we don't believe in doing things as a "means to an end." Life's too short to have anything short of a joyful work environment that we passionately believe in. We think that "work vs. life" is a false choice created by pundits, cynics & consultants. We also believe that any community (like a company) needs a ton of diversity & a very small number of things that bring us together.
Here are our 5 core values
- Golden Rule: We try to practice the Golden Rule ("Do unto others..." & that sort of thing) by exercising reliability, trust & giving back to each other & our community.
- Success for All: We believe that success for our stakeholderswhether our teammates, clients or shareholderscomes with a sincere focus on continuous learning, selfless teaching & making a difference in each others lives.
- Child-like Joy: We aspire to experience child-like joy in our work & lives, injecting a spirit of passion, optimism & laughter into everything that we do.
- Shoshin: We believe in a beginners mind. Dont surround yourself with people like you--diversity breeds creativity.
- Stay Thirsty, My Friends: We believe in a totally internally-driven strive for greatness. The solution is think more, not doing more.
Why Youll Love It Here
- Our Attitude: Weve created a new industry from scratch, & were on the fast track!
- Our Leadership: We offer the leading tech solution for driving Customer Success.
- Our ROI: Reduce customer churn, increase up-sell, & improve customer satisfaction.
- Our Technology: Deep Salesforce.com hooks, predictive analytics, & a beautiful user interface.
- Our Impact: We help our customers make millions of dollars more per year.
- Our Clients: Big companies like Box, Adobe, Marketo, & many others.
- Our Team: Tech all-stars from Facebook, Box, & others (and top consulting firms like BCG & McKinsey!).
- Our Values: They are unique - Golden Rule, Success for All, Childlike Joy, Shoshin, & Stay Thirsty, My Friends
- Our Office: If you showed up one day, you might find anything from karaoke performances to mini-golf championships.
Benefits include medical, dental, vision, short & long-term disability, life insurance, 401k available on the first day of the month after start date, & flexible PTO.
Gainsight is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, where applicable, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.