At Lyft, our mission is to improve peoples lives with the worlds best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization.
We are looking for an Operations Associate to join the Driver Service team. The Driver Service team is scoped with building new services for our drivers such as our Driver Service Centers & Mobile Services.
Reporting to the Operations Lead for Mobile Service, you will play a key role in growing our business & taking customers through the booking process to service completion. Equipped with your knowledge in automotive repair & various communication tools & processes, you will be responsible for supporting our customers in their journey, addressing their questions, helping them book appointments & troubleshooting issues that come up. You will be providing a world-class experience & have the opportunity to drive a wide range of our operations activities in a new line of business.
- Guide customers through the service booking process via text/email, in person at our hubs, at an event, & over the phone
- Become a subject matter expert for vehicle service & maintenance to ensure our customers get the services they need while providing the best in-class customer experience
- Own scheduling & dispatching tools for staffing, data accuracy, & daily activity
- Work with our diverse set of tools to ensure all information is input correctly
- Collaborate with our field team to troubleshoot any potential issues
- Help brainstorm, test & implement ideas for improving the customer experience & making behind-the-scenes operations more efficient & consistent
- Flexible schedule: this is a role that will require some weekends
- 2+ years of experience with in-person customer service roles such as automotive, retail or hospitality
- Knowledge of the automotive service & maintenance industry
- Bachelors degree or equivalent preferred
- Familiarity with scheduling & dispatching software preferred
- Impeccable customer service & problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal & written communication
- Proficiency with common technology tools like Slack, Zendesk, Google Sheets, Google Docs etc preferred
- Bilingual proficiency a plus
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- In addition to 11 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Monthly commuter subsidy to cover your transit to work
- 20% off all Lyft rides
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues & hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy & safe workplace & strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance & other similar state laws & local ordinances, & its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.