Scandit is seeking a Field Marketing Manager responsible for driving awareness & demand generation for Scandit portfolio in North America (N.A.) A successful candidate will be joining a dynamic & fast-growing team to build robust engagement with sales leadership & become a strategic partner to the business.
What You Will Do:
- Execute an integrated marketing plan for N.A. to acquire or expand penetration into target accounts across multiple verticals, with focus on ABM & partner marketing campaigns & programs.
- Plan & host field events to deepen relationships with customers & attract local prospects.
- Understand Scandit value proposition & messaging, adopt it for local markets & activities as needed.
- Work closely with senior members of the global marketing, partner & events teams & contribute to best practices for use in worldwide programs.
- Optimize each marketing touchpoint using data, including top, middle & bottom-of-funnel channels.
Who You Are:
- 5 years of B2B field marketing experience, preferably in a SaaS or other IT business, across multiple US regions.
- Bachelor or Master level degree in marketing, communications or business administration.
- Extensive knowledge & experience with traditional & digital marketing execution tactics. Proven success in building impactful integrated marketing programs driving awareness & demand.
- Event & project management pro; you are highly organized & catch details others dont. You are efficient & organized & can keep track of lots of moving pieces.
- Exceptional verbal & written communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to use data to make decisions.
- Objectives-driven, with commitment to deliver against MQL & pipeline targets.
- Experience working with 3rd party vendors, managing budgets, applying partner development funds & contracts.
- Passion & commitment to work in a fast-paced environment with a strong culture of innovation, collaboration & quality of execution.
Who We Are
Scandit enables enterprises & consumers to change the way they interact with everyday objects & augment the physical world with real-time data captured by scanning barcodes & recognizing text, objects, & other visual identifiers using smartphones, tablets, wearables, drones & robots.
Scandits mobile data capture platform is built on proprietary computer vision, augmented reality, & machine learning technologies. Companies in industries such as retail, transportation & logistics, manufacturing, & healthcare can use Scandits technology to create & power mobile apps for crucial enterprise workflows like mobile point of sale, mobile shopping, self-checkout, inventory management, & proof of delivery.
Many of the worlds most innovative & successful companies are benefiting from Scandits enterprise-grade mobile data capture platform, including Sephora, Louis Vuitton, DHL, & Levi Strauss & Co.
We help you capture every opportunity. www.scandit.com