The customer journey starts with a question. And consumers expect answers. Yext puts businesses in control of their facts online with brand-verified answers in search. By serving accurate, consistent, brand-verified answers to consumer questions, Yext delivers authoritative information straight from the source the business itself no matter where or how customers are searching. Taco Bell, Marriott, Jaguar Land Rover, & businesses around the globe use the Yext platform to capture consumer intent & drive digital discovery, engagement, & revenue all from a single source of truth. Yexts mission is to provide perfect answers everywhere.
Account Executives on the Mid-Market Sales team are responsible for selling to midsize opportunities within Yexts Enterprise clients. We are committed to winning & taking advantage of the untapped customer base that could benefit from Yexts product offering. With a sales model that fosters collaboration & supports your success, this is a great opportunity to forge a successful sales career!
What Youll Do
- Prospect & develop sales opportunities within Yexts midsize corporate sales segment
- Manage complete & complex sales-cycles often presenting to C-level executives the value of our full suite of applications
- Forecast sales activity & revenue achievement, while creating satisfied customers
- Evangelise the Yext vision through product demonstrations, in-market events, & account-specific initiatives
- Manage the entire sales process to ensure delivery against key performance metrics, with an emphasis on new business sales
- Territory/Vertical identification & research, to formalise a go-to-market strategy & create qualified target accounts
- Pipeline development through a combination of cold calling, email campaigns & market sector knowledge/intelligence
- Handle the end-to-end sales process through engagement of appropriate resources such as Sales Engineers, Professional Services, Executives, Partners etc.
What You Have
- BA/BS degree or similar university-level education; in lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience
- Ideally 2+ years of sales or relevant account management experience, preferably in SaaS
- Experience handling the sales cycle from business champion to the C-level
- Track record of success in carrying a quota, closing Fortune 1000 deals & over-achieving quota (top 10-20% of company) in past positions
- Experience managing & closing complex sales cycles - ownership of all aspects of territory management
- Successful history of net direct new business sales, with the ability to prove consistent delivery against targets
- Strong & demonstrated written, verbal & presentation skills
- All candidates, who may not have the above-listed years experience, but can demonstrate the necessary skills, may apply & will be considered
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.