We believe that we are better together, & at Tripadvisor we welcome you for who you are. Our workplace is for everyone, as is our people powered platform. At Tripadvisor, we want you to bring your unique identities, abilities, & experiences, so we can collectively revolutionize travel & together find the good out there.
Tripadvisor, the worlds preferred travel guidance company, is looking for a Senior Principal Client Partner to join our growing team. This is an opportunity to be a part of a high-energy sales organization focused on breaking & accelerating revenue across key categories. You must be hungry to break new business, & uncover new areas of opportunity. As a part of this team, your main responsibility will be to drive revenue with partners by providing well thought out solutions that help them build their brands.
You will use your industry knowledge to build trust based on a combination of data based strategies, high-value audiences, cutting-edge technology, & a deep product portfolio.
This role requires persistent & persuasive communication with clients. You will need a deep understanding of the digital advertising landscape, have experience with programmatic, custom content solutions, & have proven sales skills. You feel comfortable working independently, while also forging internal relationships in order to collaborate with internal teams to close deals.
What youll do:
- Responsible for revenue goals, building, developing & servicing new business
- Develop relationships at all levels both at the agency & client.
- Prospect strategically to identify & qualify categories & accounts that are not currently spending with Tripadvisor
- Build & maintain a strong knowledge of Tripadvisors product suites.
- Have a focused sales strategy & feel comfortable handling high RFP volume
- Consistently bring client partners proactive solutions in order to help them meet their business challenges
- Feel comfortable being a part of a lean team -- you will be integrated from the proposal & media plan process through crafting final reporting.
- Work closely with internal teams, such as research, ad operations, & client services to ensure that we are delivering world class service to our partners.
- Manage a sales pipeline with timely & accurate forecasting
- Consistently communicate market feedback to be a strategic partner internally, helping to develop strategic advertising solutions
Requirement of the role:
- At least 5+ years of digital media experience & proven success in sales
- Experience at a leading media company, technology or social media platform
- An entrepreneurial & competitive spirit that is excited by building something new
- Possess experience in successfully driving revenue through discovering, prospecting, creating new business
- Can develop, effectively bring to market & execute complex & integrated partnerships
- Can manage multiple live campaigns at once with both new & returning clients
- Strong writing skills to craft presentations & creative audience stories
- Strong negotiation skills & an ability to persuade at all levels of an agency or client
- Passion & knowledge of the online advertising industry
We strive to create an accessible & inclusive experience for all candidates. If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application or the recruiting process, please make sure to reach out to your individual recruiter or our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.