At Cloudflare, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal: to help build a better Internet. Today the company runs one of the worlds largest networks that powers trillions of requests per month. Cloudflare protects & accelerates any Internet application online without adding hardware, installing software, or changing a line of code. Internet properties powered by Cloudflare have all web traffic routed through its intelligent global network, which gets smarter with every request. As a result, they see significant improvement in performance & a decrease in spam & other attacks. Cloudflare was recognized by the World Economic Forum as a Technology Pioneer & named to Entrepreneur Magazines Top Company Cultures list.
We realize people do not fit into neat boxes. We are looking for curious & empathetic individuals who are committed to developing themselves & learning new skills, & we are ready to help you do that. We cannot complete our mission without building a diverse & inclusive team. We hire the best people based on an evaluation of their potential & support them throughout their time at Cloudflare. Come join us!
About the Department
Account Executives, Strategic Alliance Managers,, Solution Engineers, Customer Success, & Sales Operations - all working together to help our customers adopt Cloudflare & create great Internet-enabled experiences.
The Alliances team at Cloudflare works with our strategic partners to help customers solve real, technical problems while creating the revenue streams that help the company provide free service to millions in our community.
About the role
Cloudflare is seeking a Telco Strategic Partnerships Manager to help drive Cloudflares growth in the Telco market. We are looking for an individual who is able to think strategically & long-term about the growth opportunities with Telco partners. You will be accountable for developing, owning & driving strategic partnerships with Telcos. You will work in close collaboration with Sales & Marketing leaders & existing partner teams to plan & execute initiatives. You will operate effectively across functional lines to identify & execute new opportunities.
The ideal candidate will possess both a business/sales background that enables them to engage at the CXO level & field level, & strong technical competency focused on the IT landscape. The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, & technical challenges, with the ability to build strong industry relationships.
- Serve as a key member of the go-to-market team, driving strategic Telco partnerships.
- Develop a global strategic Telco partnership plan, aligned with Cloudflares business strategy.
- Understand customer requirements & create innovative value propositions across product solutions, customer segments and/or industry verticals in collaboration with our Telco partners.
- Develop, define & execute joint marketing & GTM programs with Telco partners
- Proven track record of meeting & Manage & close pipeline of business associated with the Telco partners customers.
- Understand the technical requirements of our partners & work closely with the internal development team to guide the direction of our product offerings.
- Drive program management of joint initiatives across Telco partner & Cloudflare teams.
- Manage complex negotiations & serve as a liaison to the wider cross-functional team within Cloudflare.
- 10 + years of strategic partnerships, business development and/or sales experience in the Telco/Technology space.
- Solid commercial acumen with extensive enterprise sales & partner management expertise.
- Thought leader with sound business judgement.
- Self-starter, who is able to handle multiple competing priorities & operate successfully in a lean, fast-paced organization.
- Demonstrated entrepreneurial drive & ownership to achieve goals.
- Proven ability to work effectively across internal & external organizations spanning multiple geographies.
- Proven track record of meeting & exceeding pipeline & closed business targets.
- Strong analytical skills & ability to turn detailed data analysis into insightful strategic recommendations.
- Ability to present at all levels within a large & cross-functional organization.
- Strong verbal & written communications skills.
What Makes Cloudflare Special?
Were not just a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company. Were a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company with a soul. Fundamental to our mission to help build a better Internet is protecting the free & open Internet.
Project Galileo: We equip politically & artistically important organizations & journalists with powerful tools to defend themselves against attacks that would otherwise censor their work, technology already used by Cloudflares enterprise customers--at no cost.
Athenian Project: We created Athenian Project to ensure that state & local governments have the highest level of protection & reliability for free, so that their constituents have access to election information & voter registration.
Path Forward Partnership: Since 2016, we have partnered with Path Forward, a nonprofit organization, to create 16-week positions for mid-career professionals who want to get back to the workplace after taking time off to care for a child, parent, or loved one.
Sound like something youd like to be a part of? Wed love to hear from you!
Cloudflare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people & place great value in both diversity & inclusiveness. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their, or any other person's, perceived or actual race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an AA/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Cloudflare provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job. Examples of reasonable accommodations include, but are not limited to, changing the application process, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job, please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or via mail at 101 Townsend St. San Francisco, CA 94107.