Kabbage is setting a new standard in big data & FinTech & we are looking for a Salesforce Administratorto join us as we continue our amazing growth trajectory.
Kabbage is a leading FinTech company changing the way small businesses solve cash-flow challenges. Fully automated & deeply connected with its 180,000+ customers, Kabbage provides access to funding in minutes, extends more than $10 million every day to small businesses, & powers borrowing experiences for some of the largest companies in the world. While we've received numerous awards & recognitionsuch as Entrepreneur's Top Company Cultures, Inc Magazine's Top Private Companies, GlassDoors Best Places to Work, & Forbes FinTech 50it is our people, our culture, & our leaders that make Kabbage such a great place to work.
Kabbage is focused on developing technology that is at the forefront of the financial technology industry. To achieve this, the Salesforce platform services nearly every facet of the companys internal operation as well as several external partners.
We are looking for driven, self-motivated & talented individuals who would like to add value to or Salesforce Team. The Salesforce Team provides technical expertise to departments like Marketing, Sales, Customer Service & even cross functionally within technology. Self-motivation is key & a desire to provide an impact toward each departments goal of revenue growth is paramount.
Maintain & improve the Salesforce instance as well as integrations with 3rd party & external systems. Ensure that we have successful releases & support the various departments with innovative solutions through your technical expertise.
What you'll be doing:
- Work with the team as well as Product Managers to solve problems & help define requirements as well as processes.
- Create & maintain declarative automations like Workflow, Process Builder & Flow.
- Monitor possible issues across departments as well as provide support for users within the organization.
- Manage the user permissions sets & profiles for both internal users & external users of the organization.
- Create documentation of processes, integrations, & use cases for the departments that use the Salesforce platform.
- Collaborate with the team to provide data quality, which includes the use of Dataloader/Excel for both management & cleansing.
What we're looking for in you:
- Problem Solving: Provides practical solutions to problems.
- Organization & Planning: Prioritizes work based on impact, organizes work load, & thinks critically about how to deliver solutions by planning properly.
- Flexibility/adaptability: Is cool with rapidly changing priorities & projects.
- Follow-through: Follows-through on items without being managed.
- Communication: Speaks clearly & with intent with technical & non-technical teams & writes clear, concise documentation.
What you should have:
- Expertise in Sales & Service Cloud as well as Salesforce Communities.
- Expertise in building object with an understanding of page layouts, record types, dependent fields, & validation rules.
- Expertise with object relationships in Salesforce & their limitations (Lookup & Master Detail).
- Experience with AppExchange App Implementations as well as engaging salesforce support.
- Ability to build dashboards & reports.
- Ability to write & run SOQL/SOSL queries.
- Understanding of Apex, Visualforce, & Salesforce APIs
- Bonus: Salesforce Certification, Marketing Cloud & Pardot experience.
The Kabbage Advantage
At Kabbage, our people are awesome, so we built the Kabbage Advantageour way of being awesome right back. We offer competitive benefits including unlimited PTO, equity in the company, & exceptional health coverage options. Our team members enjoy a dynamic work environment with catered lunches, fully stocked kitchens, & onsite fitness classes.
While our perks & benefits are generous, the people are actually what make Kabbage great. Kabbagers are curious, creative, & resilient. We are enthusiastic, productive, & problem solvers. And we dont do it alone. At Kabbage, you will find low-key individuals who work hard to communicate effectively & work collaboratively.
Kabbage is an equal opportunity employer. At Kabbage we make all employment decisions, which include hiring, promoting, transferring, demoting, evaluating, compensating & separating, without regard to sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, religion, age, national origin, pregnancy, citizenship, disability, service in the uniform services, or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law.