At Conductor, a WeWork company, were passionate about helping companies help their customers. Some of the worlds top brands use our software & services to create & optimize content so that it gets found online. Were headquartered in NYC, & weve been named Crains Best Place to Work 7 years running.
As an SEO Success Manager, you will be a part of the fastest growing organization within Conductor, assisting our customers with their organic visibility & strategic initiatives. In this role, you will be a trusted adviser, while driving adoption of Conductor Searchlight, our SEO platform. As an SEO Success Manager, you are tasked with performing SEO analyses, offering content recommendations, providing gap analysis, & educating your group of customers on how to drive organic campaigns forward at scale. An entrepreneurial spirit is welcome, as the Customer Success division is evolving, providing unlimited potential for professional growth.
A day in the life
- An opportunity to work on large scale websites with some of the worlds most well-known brands.
- Responsible for using the Searchlight platform to create reporting dashboards & SEO deliverables to help drive growth & value for Conductor customers.
- Youre in the drivers seat - Own the strategy & execution of your dedicated clients large-scale organic search projects. Dive into a wealth of Organic search data, transforming analysis into actionable insights for your customers.
- Organize & conduct on-boarding & training calls to understand the customers goals & define success metrics
- Proactively monitor,report, & evangelize customer usage of Conductor Searchlight
- Create & deliver monthly reporting; informing customer of solution successes & making recommendations for optimization
- Work closely & partner with a variety of internal & external teams, including digital product, marketing, project management, UX/UI, & content groups.
- Build relationships with & educate individuals & organizations on the value of organic & content marketing to turn strategies into actions.
- Proactively investigate potential opportunities for better visitor experiences on site.
- Work on a team of talented organic marketers that have a passion for data & the ever-evolving industry.
Were excited about you if you have
- Excellent organizational, written, & spoken communication skills.
- Process-oriented mentality
- Does not view client issues as one-off issues, rather, views issues in the context of broader situation & designs a process
- Excellent communicator
- Able to conduct a meeting with multiple stakeholders
- Clear, articulate, assertive
- Exudes a poised, confident presence
- Hunger for problem-solving
- Curious about clients business needs
- Ambitious Attitude
- Excited by challenges
- Passionate about making our customers successful
- Has a desire to truly make an impact in the role
Itd be great if you have experience in, but not required
- 1-2+ years SEO experience, either at an agency or in-house.
- Managed a book of business & driven success with your clients
- Past-proven experience at successfully managing & implementing SEO initiatives for large scale websites & enterprise brands.
- A comprehensive knowledge of organic search & how SEO activities influence search engine ranking algorithms.
- Managing SEO deliverables, such as keyword research & mapping, best practice guidelines, content strategies, & technical SEO.
- Demonstrated ability to gather information, prioritize initiatives, & achieve results on time
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Search Console, DeepCrawl, Screaming Frog, & other technologies that inform organic search strategies.