Senior Front End Developer
Please Copy & Paste this link into your browser to apply:http://bit.ly/2XEqU2u
Who we need
You are a technical leader, a coach, an implementer of best practices & a champion of efficiency & you are looking for your next challenge. You want to:
- Design & architect the platform that unifies the features & functionalities of multiple products used by enterprise clients.
- Lead the build of cloud-based solutions that are transforming the consumer banking landscape through behavioural analytics & insights.
- Introduce the best tools & practices that will help us scale from 10 clients to 25, 50, & 100+.
If you are ready to tackle the problems that arent easy; to appreciate the journey while you are on it; & to shift gears quickly to make things happen, join us as a Senior Front End Developer.
Who we are
As a BlueChip venture-backed, Silicon Valley Fintech, Nomis Solutions is growing at 30% year over year. We are fundamentally changing the way banks do business through science & software; working with big data & deep analytics; & building serverless products. Our mission is to partner with customers on their journey to best in class pricing technology & analytics so that they deliver more value to their customers, employees & shareholders. To date, we have over 100 implementations & 10,000 customers.
Our tech stack
- Angular/React SPAs for the front end with focus on a11y & Responsive designs.
- Node.JS & API Gateway/Lambda on the back end.
- MongoDB, SQL, & DynamoDB databases.
- AWS Serverless for cloud architecture.
- Web Services, REST API design.
- Performance & Penetration Test tools & remediation of issues found.
Who you are
You are a Software Developer, passionate about being hands-on & working with the team & the senior leadership to solve complex problems. You have lead several end-to-end web product developments in an Agile environment & youve learned from your mistakes. You may have moved towards a Scrum Master or Team Lead role but, you want back in the game, trying out the solutions & setting the examples for junior players.
Whats in it for you
This is a chance to challenge the status quo & be part of a highly collaborative group.
We win as a team. You will:
- Design the product roadmap & derive scalable technical architecture to support those requirements.
- Create team-level development standards & advise the product teams on architecture, design, & implementation, & testing best practices.
- Work with development teams to define appropriate frameworks that will be used across applications & infrastructure.
We delight our customers. You will work with leaders, managers, & stakeholders to help teams discover requirements & deliver on product needs.
We execute & deliver on promises. You will:
- Work cross-functionally to develop strategies for meeting technical objectives, maximize efficiencies & reduce the introduction of new tech-debt.
- Conduct research to determine the best (flexible, de-coupled, performant, well-supported) implementation (algorithms, infrastructure, etc.) for a software solution.
We thrive on growth. You will:
- Be part of a funded, scaling company with the stability of a 15+ year existence & the responsiveness of an Agile startup; a place where we support your continued career development.
- Equip teams with the tools they need to perform at their best developing high quality products.
What you bring
- The education & background. You have at least a relevant Bachelor's degree & all the technical experience that comes with designing & developing large-scale B2B enterprise web applications & architecting cloud-based solutions.
- A passion for design & development of web & cloud-based solutions. You have a broad range of modern full stack experience focused on front end architecture & development. You can:
- Expertly build for scalability, resilience, partner interfaces.
- Provide reference implementations of new functionality for others to follow the pattern.
- Weigh security considerations (risks & threats, authentication, authorization).
- Execute tuning & testing using automated testing patterns & tools.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of the relative merits & applicability for a range of frameworks & languages.
- Share & follow design patterns, object-oriented design principles, engineering knowledge, developing frameworks & reusable components & building scalable applications for the cloud.
- Research & select the most suitable technologies for particular business problems.
- The hands-on leadership. You are a natural leader who can listen, collaborate, influence & build trust. You can inspire high-quality work from technical people & elicit information from non technical groups.
What you need to know
We call ourselves Nomistas & new team members are Newmistas. Were a company with not-quite 150 people yet working with the biggest financial institutions in the world. We are leveraging cutting-edge behavioral data science to deliver market-leading cloud-based Pricing & Profitability Management solutions & insights - this is a product that cant fail.
We have all of the startup excitement & rewards; and, a culture ready to be built. We are committed to getting things done, following our gut & failing fast to learn faster. If you want to help define who we are, this is an exciting chance to take your career path in a new direction. If you want to have your voice heard, we are the people who are going to listen.
Interested but not sure you meet all of the qualifications? We believe that skills & experience are acquired in different ways; if you have 70% of what we are looking for, go ahead & submit your resume - we promise to take a look. Express your interest here or follow us on Twitter or LinkedIn for future opportunities.
Nomis Solutions welcomes & encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available by request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Please Copy & Paste this link into your browser to apply: http://bit.ly/2XEqU2u