Acquia is the open source digital experience company. We provide the world's most ambitious brands with technology that allows them to embrace innovation & create customer moments that matter. At Acquia we believe in the power of community & collaboration - giving our customers the freedom to build tomorrow on their terms.
Headquartered in Boston, we have been named as one of North Americas fastest growing software companies as reported by Deloitte & Magazine, & have been rated a leader by the analyst community & named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future of the web, & we want you to be a part of it.
About the role...
Apply your knowledge of marketing, marketing analytics & data science to help our customers more easily create personalized web experiences & orchestrate consumer journeys. In this role, you will be responsible for defining, building & evangelizing capabilities to automate & streamline marketing workflows.
From building business cases to prioritizing engineering team deliverables, setting & managing expectations, & executing on solution delivery with your engineering & marketing counterparts, our Product Managers are expected to lead their products & initiatives to successful outcomes for our customers & company.
As a Product Manager, you will...
- Work closely with our machine learning & data science team in creating & managing our product roadmap as well as coordinating with our OEM partners roadmap & prioritizing requirements, & executing the plan with the partner & internal stakeholders
- Partner with our engineering team & OEM partner to define product requirements & deliver against the roadmap
- Collaborate with customers, partners, & internal teams to understand market problems, identify new opportunities, & improve the customer experience
- Execute projects effectively & efficiently
Youll enjoy this role if you have
- An entrepreneurial mindset & strong analytical skills
- The Ability to establish priorities while balancing technical & business requirements
- A proactive approach with the ability to collaborate, build consensus, & inspire teams
- The ability to effectively deliver your message to both technical & non-technical audiences
What youll need to be successful
- 2+ years of relevant experience in product management delivering enterprise solutions
- Knowledge of marketing, analytics & data science & familiarity with marketing technology
Extra credit if you have...
- Experience in SaaS software & working in an Agile software development environment a plus
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law