**no relocation or sponsorship available for this role**
Menlo Security protects organizations against cyber attacks by eliminating the threat of malware. Even with a 99.9% defense, devices are still getting infected & our solution is a cloud-based isolation platform which acts as a digital partition to provide users with clean, malware-free web content. We recently raised $75 million in Series-D funding & are backed by top industry investors. We support customers across various enterprises including Fortune 500 companies, leading financial services, & the Department of Defense.
Exciting things are happening at Menlo! Were looking to grow from 180 employees as we transition from a small start-up into the next phase of our journey, & we need talented people to help us get there. If you want to make a real impact, solve new challenges & take ownership of your career, we encourage you to apply & join our team!
What Youll Be Doing
This role will partner with the regional sales teams & partners to provide solutions for our customers. We are looking for someone who canevangelize the Menlo Security Isolation Platform & help move the business forward with a consultative approach to the pre-sales process.
- Providing product support to prospects, customers, & partners
- Mapping technical & business value to align with key business goals
- Coordinating Proof of Concept (POC) delivery to demonstrate value & differentiation
- Support regional marketing campaigns & partner events
- Identifying potential new business opportunities & developing long-term partnerships
- Delivering high-level & detailed technical presentations tailored to specific customers requirements
What Were Looking For
- Minimum 5 years' in a sales or system engineering role
- Strong expertise with SMTP, NGFW, SAML, ADFS, SSL
- Ability to manage the technical response to RFIs/RFP's
- Experience maintaining current pre-sales engagement processes & progress in SFDC
- Knowledge of how to deploy, configure, & troubleshoot Web Proxy technologies
- Background in the IT Security market is a plus
Our culture is collaborative, inclusive, & fun! We believe in open communication, supporting new ideas, & sharing a mutual mindset of what were aiming to achieve together. There are also tremendous opportunities to take initiative, implement new ideas, & have a hand in building something great.
Benefits & Perks:
- Medical, Dental, Vision (100% covered by company)
- Unlimited PTO
- Fun events & team off-sites
- Flexible hours
- Exclusive discounts through PerkSpot
- Cell phone reimbursement
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Menlo Security outside of the Talent organization. Menlo Securitys policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via Greenhouse (ATS). Agencies must have a valid services agreement executed & must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Menlo Security. In the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment will be paid.