Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
We are looking for an Analyst to join our FP&A Revenue & Growth team supporting in the planning, forecasting, & analysis of all revenue drivers. The Analyst, FP&A will provide in-depth, data-driven analyses to help make strategic decisions & contribute to the overall growth of HelloFresh.
This Analyst will partner & work collaboratively with the Growth, Tech, & Business Intelligence teams to provide critical insights to help drive business decisions & develop data analysis & modeling projects to enhance revenue planning. To be successful in this role, you must be data-driven, intellectually curious, skilled communicating complex analyses, & have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
You will ...
- Work with FP&A management to build & maintain topline models & forecasts supporting revenue / spend optimization & scenario analysis.
- Become a trusted source for the FP&A team by developing a deep understanding of all inputs that contribute to revenue.
- Assist in short- & long-term planning exercises, & the quarterly & annual budgeting cycles for all verticals of HF US.
- Arm business leaders with data necessary to make high-impact strategic decisions by helping them interpret analyses & measure progress against outlined goals.
- Deliver reporting that accurately monitors the accuracy of our revenue models & provides clarity on improving forward projections.
- Contribute to special projects to assess the financial & strategic implications of risks & opportunities.
- Understand & highlight key performance indicators & drivers of change within the financial results.
- A strong analytical & critical thinkerUse logic & reasoning to identify the strengths & weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems.
- Enterprising Seek to take up & start new projects. Able to achieve work with the risk of failure.
- Driven for Results Push projects to completion with a sense of urgency. Focus activities that have tangible business outcomes.
- Team Player Capable of pivoting quickly per the needs of the team.
At a minimum, you have...
- At least one year of progressive experience with business analysis & modeling, including a combination of corporate financial planning, investment banking, and/or engineering.
- Experience in SQL.
- Experience using Tableau is a plus.
- BA/BS required, preferably in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, or other analytical fields of study.
- Mastery of Microsoft Office (Excel & PowerPoint in particular) is required.
- Understanding of Forecasting, Cohort Modeling, & P&L Management & experience in a subscription business would be a plus.
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.