OMNIGON is seeking a Digital Product Manager who can work as a part of a team of designers, engineers, & architects to deliver custom solutions for our clientsleaders in the sports, media, & entertainment industries.
The individual will be responsible for creating & editing requirements & specifications for the OMNIGON team, & then ensuring that the delivered product meets those requirements. To do this, the Product Manager must be intimately knowledgeable of the client & their business, must communicate effectively with digital design & engineering teams, & must ensure the viability of proposed solutions to meet those requirements.
This position will be based out of our New York office.
- Take a proactive role in the project prior to the SOW & contribute ideas & solutions options based on clients needs
- Gather requirements from client stakeholders & structure into documentation
- Manage functional business requirements documentation throughout project lifecycle
- Analyse data from disparate sources & formats to guide design & development
- Deliver walk-throughs & answer questions on requirements for internal & external team members
- Work with both internal & client stakeholders to ensure requirements are achievable & inline with best practices & project scope
- Manage client road map & prioritize features & tasks with design & development teams
- Lead User Acceptance Testing with clients to validate requirements against deliverables
- 2+ years defining requirements for responsive web systems & mobile applications
- Understanding of UX & user-centric design principles
- Intimate knowledge of or experience in gaming & eSports
- Understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) & familiarity with software development technologies & concepts
- Ability to document, organize, & communicate technical & business-level requirements in a thorough & clear manner
- Ability to proactively seek clarity where there is ambiguity & propose ideas & options where there is a need
OMNIGON is a team of digital strategists, artists & technologists working exclusively in the areas of consumer loyalty, audience growth & digital content delivery. Since its founding in 2008, OMNIGON has established itself as a market leader, focused on helping clients achieve returns on the strategic, creative & technical investments they've made. OMNIGON, headquartered in New York & with teams in Los Angeles, London, Toronto, Kiev & St. Petersburg, works with celebrated, global brands including the National Football League, PGA TOUR, NASCAR, Chelsea FC, AS Roma, the United States Golf Association (USGA), International Champions Cup, StubHub, Under Armour, Legends, FOX Sports & countless others.
- Competitive salary, benefits, & yearly bonus
- Work in a high-growth, energetic environment
- Weekly Fresh Direct delivery with a fully stocked pantry & coffee bar
- Monthly team activities