Fascinated by the future & captivated by technology?
Smart, driven & want to make a difference in the world?
You'll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable & secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses & economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand & our global team - we're proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives & experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it's taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects & encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary & have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you're not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as a Cyber Security Engineer (Sensor Security), we want to hear from you - together, let's make Visa a great place to work.
What's it all about?
We are seeking an experiencedSensor Security expert towork within the Cyber Security Engineering team, responsible for maintaining an enhancing the technology driving cyber security at Visa.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience implementing cross-organisational IT solutions with good written & verbal communication skills, & exceptional organisational skills.
- Partner with teams internal & external to Cyber Security in managing tools that include but not limited to FIM, WAF & SIEMtechnologies, malware prevention & real time metrics reporting.
- Contribution to theimplementation ofsensor tuning & enhancement touch points.
- Work with vendors on providing product updates, bug fixes & managing relations.
- Create clear & concise documentation to formalise work stream processes.
- Meet SLA's by processing requests to resolve sensor security issues & escalations from stakeholders.
- Administrate & Implement policies/rules on sensors as well as refine security standards.
- Monitor andreporton activities & provide relevant & regular management updates.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- Understanding needs of cyber security engineering. Drive requirements & strategy for cyber security data collection andanalysis.
- Monitor & assess effectiveness of cyber defenses in place.
- Deep understanding of Operating system internal working.
- Operate, & maintain threat environment, including installation,configuration, tuning, & maintenance of sensor technologies.
- Collaborate with product owners, end users, & other stakeholders to gather product requirements.
- Identify & document business cases, requirements & translate them into technical implementations.
- Manage entire solution planning cycle.
- Link technical capabilities to strategic vision & business needs.
- Identify gaps, suggest best practices to enhance security posture
- Manage business & conflicting priorities with the ability to maintain stakeholder commitments.
- Workclosely with analysts & engineers to facilitate & guide theproduct lifecycle.
- Perform user acceptance testing & ensure requirements were understood & implemented as required.
- Ensure clear communications & coordination across business & development teams.
- Committed to cultivating a community through Visa's Leadership Principles.
What we're after
- BS, BE, BTech or MS in Computer Science or related degree preferred
- Mid-levelrelevant experience required
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills
- Preferred to have certification such as GIAC, CISSP, SSCP, CEH, Offensive-Security OSCP.
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge & inspire you - we'd love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it's the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture & background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay & actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds & perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work & a better business partner to our clients.