Namely is seeking a Product Designer (Mobile) to join the Product Design team. Were growing rapidly & working to help re-make & grow some amazing capabilities.
You will work collaboratively with engineers, product managers, internal & external stakeholders, & other designers. We are rebuilding our mobile experience in both native app & mobile web contexts, & youll have the opportunity to help drive that entire process. Youll have direct impact on Namelys business through design ownership of every aspect of Namelys platform on mobile (think payroll, benefits, performance, mobile, social, & many more ways to build a better HR platform). You will be integral in solving problems & building tools for our clients that innovate & improve the user experience.
Please submit a portfolio with your application.
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Engineers, & other members of the Design team to create user-centered design solutions for Namelys mobile products
- Conduct user research, testing, analysis to drive design decisions
- Own the end-to-end design process, from wireframes to high-fidelity mockups, & the implementation of those designs with engineers
- Help extend a growing UX/UI style guide into a mobile context
- Demonstrate & communicate designs across departments & stakeholders
- Grow your design chops in a collaborative team bursting with talented product designers
- Integrate learnings from research & analytics.
- A strong understanding of user-centered design methods & principles
- Ability to prioritize & work effectively in a collaborative team of designers, product managers, & developers
- Fluency in Sketch, Zeplin, & prototyping with a tool such as Invision
- 3-6 years of experience as a product designer, user experience designer, or interaction designer, with strong experience building mobile experiences
- Knowledge & experience with native iOS & Android app design & development
- Strong ability to communicate your design vision through verbal & written explanation, sketching, or quick mock ups to small or large groups, from designers to executives
Nice to Have
- Experience working with a SAAS-based digital product organization.
Namely is the first HR, payroll, & benefits platform employees actually love to use. People are at the center of everything we dofrom our platform to our staff. Why join us? We believe every company & every employee deserves a great workplace, supported by HR technology they use & love. Most importantly, we believe in giving you the tools you need to do the best work of your career.
We invite you to fill out the EEO survey below as part of our ongoing diversity initiatives at Namely. Your participation in the survey is completely optional & voluntary, & none of the information you provide will be considered in the hiring process or with respect to any employment decision made by Namely. Namely will have access only to anonymized data submitted through these surveys.