Omada Health is on a mission to inspire & engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time.
We are growing fast, & were looking for Customer Success Manager to help us onboard, implement, & manage new Enterprise customers.
The Customer Success Manager will own the relationships between Omada & a segment of our client partners. This includes project managing implementation, & taking responsibility for up-sell opportunities & renewals. The CSM has visibility into the entire company, & works alongside our Sales, Data, Marketing, IT, Operations, & Product teams to serve our client partners. The ideal candidate will also help develop best practices & be open to other responsibilities. Were a very collaborative & hands-on team!
As the primary point of contact & face of Omada to our clients, you will have the following key goals & responsibilities:
- Foster & manage strong, strategic, long-term client relationships
- Must be able to work within one of the following time zones: PST, MST, CST
- Take ownership of project planning & progress tracking to ensure the timeliness, effectiveness, & overall success of client implementations
- Coordinate teams at Omada & the client partner to collaborate on & execute technical integrations, business decisions, & marketing campaigns
- Give presentations & trainings, & travel to client sites as needed
- Communicate ongoing outcomes reports to clients on a regular basis, & use data to tell meaningful & actionable stories to our client partners
- Coordinate & execute long-term reporting & evaluation schedules & identify opportunities for growth
- Contribute to the development & sharing of best practices & assist with the formation of the Omada accounts team
You will love this job if you have:
- A bachelors degree & 4+ years of relevant professional experience
- Experience project managing & owning the post-sales implementation in collaboration with technical teams
- A level of experience in field sales or account management working towards up-sell & cross-sell opportunities, & owning the renewals process
- Successfully managed complex projects with grace, & have an aptitude for using data to drive decisions
- The ability to demonstrate impeccable capability in the following areas:
- Communication: knowing who, what, when, where, how, & why & acting effectively as a representative of Omada
- Organization: from your email inbox habits, to your time management, to the information you juggle about people, teams, clients, & products
- Presentation: sophisticated presentation skills in front of large & small audiences.
- Emotional Intelligence: natural ability to read & respond to a situation in the best interests of Omada & our clients
- Problem Solving: acting creatively in response to challenges both in & out of your control
- Drive: proactive attitude that stays a step ahead of client & company needs
- Teamwork: taking great pride in successful collaboration & outcomes achieved together
- Judgment: keen sense for decision-making & prioritization
- A strong aptitude for using various programs & tools, including, but not limited to: Salesforce, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Suite, etc.
Bonus points for:
- Worked for or with a traditional large company & understand the related challenges
- Have an understanding of chronic disease prevention, the US healthcare system, digital health, & the startup work environment
- Competitive salary with generous annual cash bonus
- Stock options
- Remote first work from home culture
- Flexible vacation to help you rest, recharge, & connect with loved ones
- Generous parental leave
- Health, dental, & vision insurance (and above market employer contributions)
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Work from Home stipend
- Monthly mental wellness days
- Two giftable Omada enrollments per calendar year
- ...and more!
It takes a village to change health care. As we build together toward our mission, we strive to embody the following values in our day-to-day work. We hope these hold meaning for you as well as you consider Omada!
- Start with Trust. We listen closely & we operate with kindness. We provide respectful & candid feedback to each other.
- Seek Context. We ask to understand & we build connections. We do our research up front to move faster down the road.
- Act Boldly. We innovate daily to solve problems, improve processes, & find new opportunities for our members & customers.
- Deliver Results. We reward impact above output. We set a high bar, were not afraid to fail, & we take pride in our work.
- Succeed Together. We prioritize Omadas progress above team or individual. We have fun as we get stuff done, & we celebrate together.
- Remember Why Were Here. We push through the challenges of changing health care because we know the destination is worth it.
About Omada Health: Omada Health delivers integrated, virtual care across chronic conditions, a top clinical need for employers & health plans. By combining clinical best practices with the science of behavior change, Omada Health improves member health & reduces the cost of care. Working with over 1,700+ customers including health plans, health systems, & employers ranging in size from small businesses to Fortune 500s across a wide variety of industries Omada delivers personalized interventions for diabetes, diabetes prevention, hypertension, & musculoskeletal issues. All programs include integrated behavioral health support. Omada Healths virtual care programs are clinically supported & evidence-based, with results published in multiple peer-reviewed journals. To learn more, visit www.omadahealth.com.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, & ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated & leveraged to inform better design & business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.