CLEAR transforms what is uniquely you your fingerprints, your face, your eyes into a secure, biometric key to frictionless experiences. We are creating a world where travel is effortless, where accessing your office building is as simple as walking in, & where shopping is as easy as walking in & out of a storewithout ever once showing an ID or credit card. CLEAR currently powers secure, frictionless customer experiences in nearly 40 U.S. airports & venues. With over 3 million members so far, CLEAR is the identity platform of the future, today.
Through cutting edge biometrics & advanced Homeland Security certified data algorithms, CLEAR products guarantee identity & protect travelers & sports fans, while speeding them through security.
CLEAR is continuously extending its platform with new innovations, products, & IP. The Science & Analytics team delivers valuable insights to both internal & external partners via its next generation data platform. Leveraging its capabilities, we work alongside partners to best understand their most pressing data needs then build trusted solutions to support them. Sometimes that solution takes the form of an internal BI dashboard, sometimes delivered as a mathematical model in a product feature & yet in other cases we create solutions that give CLEAR differentiated competitive advantage in the marketplace.
Were seeking a dynamic, smart, attention-to-detail oriented project manager with excellent communication skills to play a critical role in our newly formed team. You will be responsible for coordinating the planning, organization, execution, integration, & completion of data related products & BI projects. You will work closely with the VP of Data Science to organize work streams based on priority. You will play an active part in coordinating & influencing how data science & analytics are leveraged to create business value.
What You Will Do:
- Partnering with the VP of Data Science, you will ensure feature requests & use cases are prioritized into executable Epics & user stories.
- Assume ScrumMaster responsibilities, including prioritizing sprint work, estimating user stories, removing roadblocks for the team, & running other SCRUM events.
- Communicate project status in a timely manner to VP of Data Science.
- Conduct & facilitate project kick-offs, stand-up meetings, team meetings, brainstorming sessions, etc.
- Track & manage projects from initiation to successful completion, identify & escalate issues, resolve problems & manage change.
- Work with the VP of Data Science to identify, manage & engage additional external partners.
Who You Are:
- You have a strong desire to work in a highly collaborative, team oriented, intellectually curious environment.
- Have at least a Bachelors degree (required), or Masters or MBA (preferred).
- A minimum of 3 years relevant experience in a SaaS related project management environments, adhering to the Agile methodology.
- Certified ScrumMaster qualification is a plus.
- Ideally you are familiar with the Full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) experience.
- Experience managing R&D / Data Science projects is highly preferred.
- Strong follow-up, critical thinking, & communication skills.
- Relevant experience in a project management role, coordinating cross functional teams, such as Engineering, with multiple stakeholders.
- Highly organized with the ability to organize others around you.
- Demonstrated flexibility & ability to perform in a dynamic environment & comfort working in ambiguity.
- Strong problem solving skills in both ambiguous & tactical situations & a strong bias for action (i.e., you ask what can we do? vs. can we?).