Join LaFourchette's gourmet gang!
Behind TheFork (LaFourchette), there's a multi-talented team. From the sales representative to the geek, from the burger fan to the cassoulet addict... everybody meets ... & shares the common goal to become the market leader in online restaurant reservation.
Web designer, business analyst, project manager, account manager, believe us, there's something for everyone!
More than a simple online reservation website, TheFork is a genuine urban restaurant reference guide with a community of 900 Forkies!
Since we joined the TripAdvisor group in 2014, we've been present in no less than 17 countries: France, Spain, Switzerland, Belgium, Italy, The Netherlands, Sweden, Denmark, Portugal, Australia, Brazil, Argentina, Mxico, Colombia, Chile, Peru...17 countries that share the same Fork, many many tables & thousands of great moments to share !
TheFork expects the future Forkie to have an unquestionable team spirit, to be startup-minded, with a strong food & web sensitivity.
What you will do
We are growing globally like crazy (https://bit.ly/2ESx9rT) & we definitely could use your help to join our recruitment lovers team & sharpen the way we do recruitment across the company. We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our team asap until end of January.
Recruiting & sourcing:
- You are responsible for sales roles to fill (Field Hunter, Account Manager, Inside Sales, Inbound Sales...) for LaFourchette with one single obsession: building world-class sales teams;
- You are responsible of end-to-end recruitment processes with a main focus on roles based in France but not only: Italy, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland...
- You work closely with your awesome colleagues in the team to give support & to make sure we are successful overall;
- You manage & advise demanding stakeholders with high expectations (define priorities, collaborate on recruiting strategy, streamline our evaluation process, & improve our ability to attract top talent);
- Regularly over-communicate information such as candidate pipelines, recruiting funnel metrics, & performance data to hiring managers & HR Business Partners.
Who you are
- A minimum of 1 years of recruiting experience including internships;
- You have a first experience in hiring sales candidates;
- Experience as in-house recruiter preferred. Its also cool if you have worked on the agency side;
- LinkedIn Recruiter proficient & familiar using an ATS (we use Greenhouse);
- Experience in using traditional & creative tools to identify, recruit, & close top level candidates;
- Excellent written & spoken English (any additional language is a plus);
- Strong team player mindset;
- Ready to start asap :)
What we offer
- Short term contract from October until end of January;
- A scale up environment within a market leading global organisation;
- Superb offices in the hearth of Paris (9e) with terraces & rooftops ;
- Wellness reimbursement when you go to the gym. If you dont we have personal coaches everyday at the office (Boxe, Yoga, Swedish gym). Massages on Friday;
- Video games room. Foosball or Ping-pong if you prefer;
- Weekly afterwork