Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency & public blockchains for payments, commerce & financial applications worldwide. Circle's platform has supported over 100 million transactions worth tens of billions of dollars, with nearly 10 million retail customers, over a thousand businesses, while storing & securing more than $5 billion in digital currency assets. Circle is also a principal developer of USD Coin (USDC), which together with Coinbase & the Centre Consortium oversees the standards & protocol for what has become the fastest growing, regulated, fully-reserved stablecoin. USDC now stands at well over $10 billion market cap & is adding nearly $300 million net new digital dollars in circulation every week.Today, Circle's transactional services, business accounts, & platform APIs are giving rise to a new generation of financial services & commerce applications that hold the promise of raising global economic prosperity for all through programmable internet commerce.
What youll be part of:
With the mission To raise global economic prosperity through programmable internet commerce, Circle was founded on the belief that blockchains & digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient & integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people & businesses everywhere can more freely connect & transact with each other with new technologies for digital money. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people & companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse & which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees & families, our local communities & our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, & High Integrity.
What you'll work on:
Reporting to the SVP, Revenue & Partnerships, you will lead a team of Account Executives & SDRs responsible for selling Circles payments & treasury platform services. You will own an annual revenue target & will be responsible for closing new business deals with Mid Market & SMB customer segments.
You will build a metrics-driven, high-velocity sales process focused on volume selling while responsibly delighting prospects & ensuring their long-term success as Circle customers. You will be responsible for hiring, training, mentoring, & building a world-class sales organization.
What youll bring to Circle:
You are an accomplished sales leader talented in storytelling, presenting, & running meetings. You have a background in payments & a strong interest in crypto.
You are naturally curious & care deeply about understanding customers business strategy. You are comfortable leading & mentoring a team with varying levels of experience. You actively contribute to team culture by helping to set department policy, goals, & ensure accountability for executing them.
Finally, you love building at the earliest stages. You enjoy actively contributing to the development of the sales process, the articulation of the value proposition, & the creation of key tools & assets.
- Manage, train & lead high-velocity AE & SDR teams
- Develop & forecast on a metrics-driven pipeline
- Work closely with sales reps on key deals to ensure strategic targets are closed & key inbound business is won
What you'll bring to Circle:
- 10+ years of building & leading high performing sales teams
- 7+ years of selling Fintech, banking, payments, and/or financial services products
- Professional & technical knowledge of blockchain & cryptocurrency technology
- Exceptional leadership experience with proven ability to hire, onboard, & consistently train employees
- Excellent pipeline management & revenue forecasting abilities
- Impeccable written & verbal communication skills in English
- Finally, you enjoy building at the earliest stages. You care deeply about contributing & improving company processes. And you enjoy moving at a fast pace, building a long-lasting foundation, & helping customers thrive.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.