Are you obsessed with delivering the optimal brand experience? Do you thrive on working across a variety of on- & offline channels & touchpoints? Do you love balancing imagining, planning, doing & assessing? Are you into figuring out what works & what doesnt based on data? Are you brimming with big ideas but equally excited about getting your hands dirty & making them happen?
We are looking for a passionate, data-driven customer experience (CX) professional to join our global Partner Brand Experience team in Amsterdam. In this exciting new role, you will work with a large range of stakeholders to improve the experiences our supply & industry partners have with touchpoints & journeys across our various channels.
Starting with informing the CX strategy for 2020 & beyond, you will be the driving force behind this new area of exploration for Booking.com. You will implement CX tooling across multiple channels & monitor & analyse the results, providing consultation & insights to a variety of stakeholders.
In doing so, you will contribute to commercial growth for both our partners & our company, by delivering against key agreed success metrics while continuously exploring new initiatives through testing & learning.
- Support the Partner Brand Experience track in defining the Partner Experience Strategy.
- Own & lead Partner Experience projects, applying a partner journey mapping methodology & project management approach.
- Own a range of Partner Experience tools & collect, measure & draw insights from partner feedback & experience data.
- Create, adopt & own Partner Experience metrics & champion them within the organization.
- Develop collaborative partnerships across the business to identify Partner Experience optimization opportunities.
- Work closely with Partner Journeys specialists & other teams to create & optimize moments that matter & contribute to reducing pain points & increasing satisfaction.
- In partnership with teams across Booking.com, undergo research to understand the current experience.
- Continually identify opportunities to increase partner satisfaction & happiness by using insights from both qualitative & quantitative data.
- Effectively communicate partner pain points, areas of opportunity & potential upside to leaders across the organization.
- Facilitate discovery sessions & workshops to develop & share an understanding of our current partner experience today & what we want to achieve.
- Strong passion for optimizing the partner experience.
- Solid analytical skills.
- Ability to work with professionals from a variety of backgrounds (Data, Design, Marketing, Finance, UX) & varying levels of seniority, right up to the leadership team.
- Ability to empathise with our various partner segments & use a design-thinking approach.
- Customer journey mapping experience.
- Previous experience working on initiatives to improve the customer experience within a single touchpoint or journey.
- Experience with CX measurement tools (Qualtrics, Survey Gizmo, Hotjar) & metrics (Customer Satisfaction Score, Net Promoter Score, Inbound).
- Ability to prioritize & manage multiple complex bodies of work.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong team-player.