Chiefs mission is to build the most powerful network focused on connecting & supporting women leaders. Our members are VP & C-level executives across every industry who are leading their companies today & building a more equitable tomorrow. Chief was recently recognized as one of Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies of 2021, & you can read more about us in Forbes or watch us on the Today Show.
Launched in early 2019, Chief is a Series A stage start-up backed by General Catalyst, Inspired Capital, Primary Ventures, & other top-tier investors. Were headquartered in New York City, with membership open in Los Angeles, Chicago, San Francisco, Boston, & Washington, DC. Our flagship locations are in NYC, LA, & Chicago.
About the Role:
The bartenders primary goal is to serve members in a warm, accommodating, professional manner. This team member must provide a consistent level of service that meets the company standards & exceeds the expectations of the members. The bartender must ultimately uphold the values & mission statement of the Company while performing positional responsibilities & adhering to operational standards.
- Provide the highest quality of service & beverages to all members
- Perform daily, weekly & monthly side work as indicated
- Conduct weekly inventory of all products relating to the bar
- Oversee maintenance/cleanliness of all bar areas including all storage areas pertaining to the beverage teams department
- Maintain knowledge of cocktail descriptions & beverage offerings
- Be on the watch for disruptive behavior from members & report such behavior to management immediately
- Continuously improve standards & processes by participating in improvement projects or problem-solving teams.
- Implement necessary actions to increase profitability
Why Youll Want to Work Here:
- Were a mission-driven company driving real change for women leaders
- Exposure to top-notch executive women
- Attendance at inspiring experiences & events with leaders of industry
- Collaborative, supportive, & mission-driven team
- Competitive base salary, vacation policy, & full medical, dental, & vision packages, 401(k)