Nexthink is a global leader in Digital Employee Experience. Our product allows enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experience. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation & employee feedback across all endpoints, Nexthink helps IT teams meet the needs of the modern digital workplace.
Headquartered in Switzerland, Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain, UAE, Australia & the US. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of seven million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, & equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational & multilingual, & come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuine representative workforce that can help us create solutions & foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience. Join us today!
Are you a driven & proactive Internal Communications Specialistwith several years' experience working in a fast-paced technology company? Do you have proven experience developing & rolling out an internal communications strategy? And a background in talent marketing & Corporate Social Responsibility Marketing? Are you searching for an exciting, new challenge within a growing & dynamic company? Then we want to hear from you!
As Internal Communications Specialist, your role is split into 3 distinct functions:
- Establish an internal communications strategy in conjunction with senior managers to ensure key messages are communicated clearly & consistently across Nexthink's global team
- Execute the internal communications strategy, working closely with the Corporate Marketing team to craft an engaging, informative & coherent message & campaign & ensure all communications reach staff through a variety of different channels
- Be an ambassador for the company strategy, ensuring all communications are on brand & create maximum levels of employee engagement
- Plan, edit & write content for a variety of internal communications mediums, such as the company intranet, Yammer & email. You may also be required to work on the layout of content
- Draft messages or scripts for senior executives' presentations to employees in written or spoken form
- Ensure internal communications messages are consistent across all mediums & for different departments of the organization & consistent with external communication messages
- Work closely with marketing & HR leadership to develop, design, implement, execute, & measure the success of recruitment marketing strategies
- Create & execute campaigns that enhance the company's visibility & reputation & attract the right talent to build Nexthink's talent pipeline
- Strong social media background & experience
Corporate Social Responsibility Marketing
- Assist in developing, managing & updating social responsibility policies in conjunction with HR team & communicate internally & externally
- Create compelling campaigns to share the stories that highlight Nexthink's purpose statement
- Use internal communication to reinforce the company's social responsibility policies.
- Liaise with corporate marketing team members to ensure consistent delivery of the company's social responsibility mission
- Seniority Level: Mid-Senior
- Function: Marketing
- 3-4 year's experience in a similar communications role, overseeing internal communications, talent marketing & CSR marketing in a technology company
- Excellent writing, editing & proofing skills
3 to 5 years' experience in a similar role & a BA in journalism, communications, public relations or marketing is preferred
- Strong judgement & the ability to respond promptly to urgent matters
- Superlative collaboration skills
- Proven experience developing written content for communications
- Experience creating strategies & executing on internal communications, talent & CSR marketing efforts
- Passion for finding & telling stories that connect to brand, mission & purpose
- Some travel required
We are only as good as our people. That's why we are looking for exceptional individuals, who can bring their skills & passion to the team & who strive to create excellence.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing, successful & innovative company. Nexthink allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness & collaboration.