We started with just one home & an idea: to bring homeowners & renters together with smart technology & caring local teams. Today, were the largest full-service vacation rental company in North America thanks to the people who give us their best every day. Youll fit right in here if youre curious, entrepreneurial, & thrive in a rapid-growth environment.
Why Housekeeping at Vacasa
We take pride in our work, knowing our tireless efforts provide peace of mind. Were the vacation heroesgiving guests a spotless first impression & setting the tone for an unforgettable experience. With us, youre more than just a housekeeper, youre a keeper of the house.
What were looking for
Were searching for an exceptional individual to join our team as a Senior Housekeeper. This person is a hard-working individual who will embody our values while maintaining the supreme cleanliness of our homes. This person will work closely with the local management team in Seattle, WA and provide mentorship to their colleagues.
While this position is considered part-time, you may have the opportunity to obtain full-time employment based on your skill set & the companys growth. Hours can & will vary weekly & seasonally based on business needs.
What youll do
- Professionally clean & maintain Vacasa properties using cleaning procedures & products in conformance with prescribed company standards
- Create a welcoming environment for our guests & owners by ensuring homes are clean & cared for
- Identify & note any damages to homes. Create maintenance tickets as necessary
- Mentor, train, & support new & existing Housekeepers
- Perform inspections of cleans completed by Housekeepers
- Touch-up cleans as needed
- Establish & maintain open, collaborative relationships with team members & management team
- Correspond on a regular basis with your local management team & team members
- Be available & willing to assist your colleagues & management team when necessary
- Provide cross-coverage for your manager & Co-Senior Housekeeper(s) when necessary
- Collect & remove trash & debris
- Meet & maintain required Housekeeping metrics
- Attend all mandatory individual & team meetings
- Replenish consumable items such as soaps & paper products
- Maintain hot tubs as needed; no experience necessary - we offer on-site training
- Other responsibilities as assigned - because every day looks different
The skills you'll need
- Reliable transportation
- Smartphone & personal email address
- Driving inclement weather conditions as required
- Availability to work Sunday through Saturday, early mornings & evenings as needed.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Lead by example while embodying our company values
- Highly responsive & reliable
- Strong attention to detail
- Prior housekeeping experience preferred although we can teach you the Vacasa standard
- Ability to stand, sit, & walk for an extended period of time.
- Reach overhead & below the waist
- Push, pull, & lift less than or equal to 20 pounds
- Bend, stoop, squat, kneel, & twist
- Adhere to all company policies & procedures
- Reasonable comfort level with computers & smart devices
- Access to the internet & the ability to check your email on a daily basis
- Performance-based, discretionary quarterly bonuses for eligible employees
What youll get
- Health/dental/vision insurance100% coverage option based on hours worked
- Employer Sponsored & Voluntary Supplemental Benefits based on hours worked
- 401K retirement savings plan with immediate 100% company match on the first 6% you contribute
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts based on hours worked
- Paid vacation & sick days
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee discounts
- All the equipment youll need to be successful
- Great colleagues & culture
- Please visit our careers page to review our full benefits offerings
Vacasa is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse & inclusive workplace. We do not discriminate against applicants based upon race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, & sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or other classes protected by applicable law.
Vacasa is committed to maintaining a safe & productive work environment. Possession, use, or being under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs in the workplace is prohibited.
An offer of employment for this role will be contingent upon the successful completion of a background check.