Get cookin' with HelloFresh
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The schedule for this role will be 6pm- 5:30am.
About the role...
As Warehouse Supervisor, you will be responsible for leading the day-to-day operations within the functional areas of receiving, storing, & distribution of goods. You will be hands-on & immerse yourself in the trenches to effectively motivate, coach & engage team members to drive productivity & performance.
- Supervise day to day warehouse operations & take full ownership of team leads & associates
- Manage the planning, scheduling & assigning of work for team
- Ensure adherence to OSHA, GMP, SQF, food safety & facility compliance
- Coordinate product flow to drive efficient process of receiving, storing, & distribution to departments
- Reward & recognize performance & execute on progressive discipline as needed
- Mentor, train & develop teammates for career progression & learning
- Develop & share best practices across the shifts & network
- Cultivate a positive team dynamic that encourages all employees to provide feedback & drive change from within, adapt to the ever-changing business, & stay focused on the customer experience
- Bold: you are a true entrepreneurial spirit & not afraid to take calculated risks to disrupt the status quo; you're a visionary leader that listens to your team & values their ideas
- Agile: proven ability to adapt quickly & deliver results in a fast-paced environment; you dont get overwhelmed easily & thrive with autonomy
- Results-driven: natural problem solver with high level of integrity & excellent follow-through on tasks
- Strategic: recognizes & resolves situations that are ambiguous or challenging, focus effort on meeting or exceeding goals, & pave the way for efficiency
- Customer-focused: you understand the importance of highly satisfied customers & are committed to delivering a product & experience that is second to none
- High school diploma or GED required; college degree a plus
- 1+ years as Warehouse/Fulfillment Supervisor within food, beverage or perishables plant
- Prior experience in direct to consumer fulfillment/distribution operations
- Managed teams of 15+ employees within a fast-paced,rapidly changing environment- our culture is a critical part of our success, & you need to help drive it
- Qualified to operate PIT equipment (forklifts & pallet jacks); must be able to pass forklift test
- Excitement for working in a start-up environment with a high level of ambiguity & change
- Comfortable working in cold environments with some areas of facility at 40F
- Interest in spending most of your time on the shop floor & working directly with all levels of staff
- Successfully collaborated on projects & partnered with other teams to drive improvements
- Effective communicator & leader across all levels
- Highest levels of integrity & ethics with great follow-through on tasks
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel & Google apps (Gmail, drive, sheets, etc.)
- Ability to work nights, weekends, & holidays
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.