Powered by big dreams & small egos, Trilogy is reimagining how skills-based learning can change the face of education. We work with experienced instructors, innovative employers, & top universities to create boot camps that prepare highly-motivated students for high-growth careers. And although weve successfully graduated hundreds of students, this is truly Day 1 for us.
Driven by a one-team mentality, were looking for those with the hunger, talent, & passion to ride this wave with us.
Trilogy is the first of its kind to bring the successful web development boot camp model in house to academic institutions while supporting the entire student academic journey. Our platform combines coding curriculum, student recruitment, & career placement services to elevate graduates for increased job market success. We are in high-growth mode & rapidly expanding our family of partners.
Summary of Job:
SEO Analysts crafts & executes strategy for our University partners. He/she will be responsible for growing the organic footprint for a number of Trilogy Partners. As an experienced SEO, Analysts decide how to invest resources across a portion of Trilogy-affiliated sites. Enjoy working with a variety of stakeholders to complete SEO projects with the resources of a public company that has already bought in to organic. Youll act as a thought leader internally & externally with our school partners.
Key Role & Responsibilities:
- Craft SEO projects for internal teams such as content, technical, & off-page projects to increase revenue (40%)
- Prioritize & manage content, link, & portal strategies & projects (20%)
- Monitor SEO Performance using BrightEdge, Search Console, Google Analytics, & Internal Dashboards (20%)
- Educate internal teams & school partners about SEO best practices & the latest trends (10%)
- Perform Competitive analysis in the ever-changing education space (10%)
Education & Experience:
- Bachelors degree (in a business, data, or communications related field is a plus)
- 2-4 years SEO/Organic search marketing experience
- Proven track record of scalable SEO tactics
- Successful advocacy for organic search & inbound marketing in your last organization
- Deep understanding of:
- Google Analytics, Webmaster & other third-party keyword research, SEO & optimization tools
- Current data visualization tools, Tableau preferred
- Brightedge (or similar SEO platform: Conductor, Searchmetrics)
- Majestic (or similar: Moz, Ahrefs)
- A web analytics platform (Google Analytics preferred)
- Google Adwords
- Search Console
- Understanding of conversion rate optimization (CRO) & user experience techniques
- Familiarity with paid search marketing & how paid & organic search works together
- Experience creating client facing reporting