We are looking for an enthusiastic, detail-oriented Public Relations Coordinator who will help tell Daily Harvests story through quality earned media placements. This candidate must be a hustler who is excited to protect, promote, & enhance the brands reputation through media, influencers, & internal communications.
This role will assist the PR Manager with a meticulous attention to detail, efficiency & passion for our mission. Ideal candidates will have had hands-on experience at a PR agency (internship and/or full-time).
What you'll do:
- Facilitating consistent, quality media placements around recipe launches, brand news, partnerships, evergreen storytelling opportunities & cultural moments to generate a steady drumbeat of earned press coverage.
- Tracking, clipping & reporting press coverage.
- Building media lists & researching relevant outlets, reporters, & influencers - always staying on the pulse of new/interesting opportunities for Daily Harvest.
- Writing press materials, crafting pitches & brainstorming creative storytelling ideas.
- Developing & maintaining a network of media contacts, proactively attending networking events or grabbing coffee/drinks with new & existing contacts.
- Coordinating media including: interview requests, media reservations, media sampling, mailers, etc.
- Assisting with marketing + PR events including; logistics, coordination & staffing.
- Performing other administrative duties as necessary.
Who you are:
- Bachelors Degree
- 1 - 2 years of PR experience in either the food, lifestyle or health + wellness space.
- Excellent organizational skills & a meticulous attention to detail.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple tasks, prioritize your to-do list, be resourceful & complete responsibilities in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to adapt to changing situations.
- Outstanding oral, written, & interpersonal communication skills.
- Unlimited Daily Harvest to keep you hustling, not hangry
- Access to everything we make (including recipes in development)
- A dynamic, ambitious, & fun work environment
- Competitive medical, dental, & vision benefits
- Flexible time-off policy
About Daily Harvest
Daily Harvest makes nourishing food built on fruits & vegetables accessible. We do this by delivering thoughtfully sourced, chef-crafted food to customers' doorsteps, all ready to enjoy in minutes. Were on a mission to take care of food, so food can take care of you.
Since launching in 2015, Daily Harvest has been featured in national publications like Fast Company, The New York Times, & Refinery29, & garnered investments from celebrities like Gwyneth Paltrow, Serena Williams, & Bobby Flay.
Our team is collaborative, driven, & future-thinking. We're constantly learning, experimenting, & iterating, & celebrate failure just as much as success. We take risks, try new things, & we get things done. We love adaptogens & cruciferous vegetables but never say no to cake. Everything we do, we do in the service of our community.
At Daily Harvest, our mission is to take care of food, so that food can take care of you. And it wouldn't be possible without our team. We celebrate the unique POV that each person brings to the table & believe in a collaborative & inclusive environment.As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, military or veteran status, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information.These are our guiding principles & apply across all aspects of employment.