Energetic, enthusiastic & results driven, our Sales Specialists are the front line business drivers in Peloton's retail showrooms. They exhibit a keen knowledge of our product, services, & company. Above all, our Sales Specialists are strong communicators who are able to understand the needs of their clients, build long lasting relationships with these clients & build a solid network for sales.
- Focus on achieving & exceeding individual sales goals
- Maximize sales through excellent customer service, product knowledge, & merchandise presentation
- Proactively utilize Salesforce to record & maintain client information & preferences to drive your business
- Develop a deep knowledge & understanding of Peloton's products & brand image
- Phone & email outreach to both established & developing clients to communicate updates, events, & follow-up
- Provide outstanding customer service at all times
- Work professionally with fellow sales specialists in a team environment
- Help to maintain visual/physical standards of store
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Prior sales experience - preferably in a customer-focused environment
- Entrepreneurial spirit; desire to exceed sales goals
- Enthusiastic, energetic & personable professional demeanor
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Ambitious, hardworking & team-oriented
- An appreciation of fitness & a healthy lifestyle
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Must be able to work nights, weekends, & holidays
- Proficiency with MS applications (Word, Excel, etc); experience with Apple products & Salesforce a plus
This is primarily an active position, involving long periods of standing & lifting items weighing 25 lbs or more. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, & streaming technology, we create digital fitness & wellness content & products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Together We Go Far means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. In order to be the best version of Peloton, we are deeply committed to building a diverse workforce & inclusive culture where all of our team members can be the best version of themselves. This work has no endpoint; it is the constant work of running an organization that strives to reach its full potential. As a first step in our commitment, we announced the Peloton Pledge to invest $100 million over the next four years to fight racial injustice & inequity in our world, & to promote health & wellbeing for all, from the inside out.