Company Description Job Description
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The Global Product team ischanging the payments landscape through digital product integration, the utilization of enhanced security features, & expanded use of analytics & data. Within Product, the Solution Architecture & Visa Developer Platform (VDP) team focuses on developing custom solutions to clients & manages Visa's API platform.
This position would be ideal for an undergraduate / graduate from computer science or similar background looking to build upon that experience in the product side of a payments technology company.
- Work with clients & partners in Europe to package or build solutions based on use cases & business requirements
- Build prototypes as & when needed to demonstrate the capabilities of Visa APIs
- Define, document & implement regional processes that will align with global standards & best practices, & achieve increased adoption of Visa products & solutions.
- Collect feedback from clients on features & functionality, & work cross-functionally to ensure the Product & Technology teams incorporate that feedback into future releases
- Stay abreast of evolving payment technologies, innovations & strategic partners that may accelerate speed-to-market, or enhance our existing products & solutions
- Pursuing a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or related domains.
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills
- Good written & verbal communication skills, interpersonal & presentation skills.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts in a clear & articulated fashion to both technical & non-technical audiences
- Ability & desire to learn new skills & take on new initiatives
- Ability to be creative & manage competing priorities to achieve desired end state
- Ability to travel as needed (not expected to exceed 20%)