Seasonal Sleep Specialist
Who We Are
Casper (Casper.com) believes everyone should sleep better. The Sleep Company has a full portfolio of obsessively engineered sleep productsincluding mattresses, pillows, bedding, & furnituredesigned in-house by the Companys award-winning R&D team at Casper Labs. In addition to its e-commerce business, Casper owns & operates Sleep Shops across North America & its products are available at a growing list of retailers.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse & inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
Nuts & Bolts:
As part of our Retail team, you will represent the Casper brand by providing best-in-class service to all of our guests. We view retail as an experience: one that is unique, personalized, & hospitality-driven. This space (and you!) will help carve the path for Caspers offline footprint. Your role will be to help our guests feel right at home & discover the wonders of a good nights sleep.
This is an hourly role based in our retail store for seasonal & holiday support. You must be available to work a minimum of 2 days per week, including evenings, weekends, & holidays. Holidays can include President's Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Black Friday, Christmas Eve, among others.
When youre not catching zzzs, this is what youll do:
- Greet our guests & provide exceptional service to every person that walks through our doors
- Use in-store technology to support store operations & provide positive guest experiences; process in-store sales & phone sales
- Process & receive inventory replenishments (e.g., restock or replenish items to the sales floor from inventory, destock or relocate items) according to company standards
- Complete Ezz Pick-Up (Curbside pick up for our guests)
- Perform cleaning tasks as needed throughout the shift to maintain the luxury environment of the store
- Move dynamically on the floor to continuously engage with guests & attend to guest or store needs
- You have a passion for customer service & delivering an exceptional experience for our customers
- Strong written & oral communication skills
- Self-starter; ability to work in a fast paced environment
- You foster connection by putting people first & building trusting relationships
- Relative experience in a retail, sales, customer service or hospitality industry preferred
- All employees availability must reflect the needs of the business, which may change from time to time. This schedule could include a combination of shift times, including mornings, evenings, & weekends
- All employees are expected to be available to work during company designated black out dates until the end of the seasonal contract, to be defined each year by Head of Retail
- Working knowledge of SalesForce & Google Docs
- High school diploma or GED preferred; completion of post-secondary education will be considered an asset
The Finer Print
- Hours expectation: minimum 2 days per week including evenings & weekends, based on business needs. There are times where you may be required to be in the store alone.
- You will receive two complimentary pillows after 30 days of employment
- Status: Non-Exempt
- Must be able to lift over 50lbs.