Kustomer is THE omnichannel SaaS platform reimagining customer service through standout experiences with the most modern technology CRM has to offer. We exist not to resolve tickets but to help customers have phenomenal experiences. Kustomer built its platform with intelligent automation, & a unified support experience that enables companies to deliver effortless, consistent & personalized service to each & every customer.
Our Krew is made up of passionate & collaborative people who really care about what they do & the people they help. We look for people who are passionate about enhancing the customer service experience for everyone involved, as it's the core of what we do. We're in the midst of explosive growth, & have no plans of slowing down. We welcome individuals who want to learn & be challenged every day.
Some fun facts about us, Kustomer is the core platform of some of the incredible customer service brands like Ring, Sweetgreen, Rent the Runway, Glossier, Away, Glovo, & UNTUCKit. We were founded in 2015 & are based out of NYC. The serial entrepreneurs who founded this business, Brad Birnbaum & Jeremy Suriel, led Kustomer to raise over $173.5M in venture funding, with some of the most amazing VCs behind us including: Tiger Global Management, Battery Ventures, Redpoint Ventures, Cisco Investments, Canaan Partners, Boldstart Ventures & Social Leverage.
It gets even more amazing - Kustomer is thrilled to announce we have signed a deal to be acquired by Facebook. We are currently operating independently until closing. This is an incredible opportunity to join our fast-growing team & be a part of this once in a lifetime experience. Check out this article for more details on this amazing adventure!
About the role
Kustomer is looking for a Customer Experience Operations Manager to further support the effectiveness & efforts of broader revenue operations function at Kustomer. The Customer Experience Operations Manager role is part of the Revenue Operations team. This role is an integral part of the sales & customer experience teams, working closely with CX, Sales, & Operational leadership to ensure a robust framework for organizational workflows, data & reporting, technical administration & success, & ultimately client satisfaction & retention. The Customer Experience Operations Manager is responsible for driving all data insights & analysis to assist Sales & CX leadership with strategic decision making & insights.
System Management & Process:
- You have experience in an Administrative role with SFDC & Customer Success Optimization CRM Software such as Strikedeck or Gainsight.
- Own & manage the customer renewal lifecycle & process through collaboration with Customer Success, Finance, & Operational leadership.
- Become the CX SME for Kustomers own Kustomer instance, acting as the liaison between Sales, CS, & Support in configuration, design, & management.
- Ensure the CS org is strategic & proactive in its evaluation of customer lifecycle & customer product usage information in order to preemptively identify & respond to optimized org usage, upsell opportunities, & churn/retention concerns.
- Partner with our Support team to analyze & surface insights about client health, particularly surrounding common metrics such as CSAT, NPS, average handle time, support conversation volume by client and/or issue. Maintain feedback loop between support organization & Customer Success & Product team.
- Work collaboratively with our Professional Services team to refine & optimize our service offerings for prospective clients across our Commercial, Enterprise, & Strategic Sales orgs. Recommend offerings & initiatives to accelerate sales & lower implementation time, while increasing client satisfaction.
Reporting & Data:
- Data hygiene: Own the customer data profile, including relationship mapping, revenue & SKU tracking, & product usage data. Ensure a robust, clean data foundation that consistently & accurately captures customer & Kustomer org instance data information needed to support sales & CS strategy & execution.
- Reporting: Build & maintain reports in Salesforce, Strikedeck, & Google Data Studio to support the CS organization & executive leadership
- Collaboration: Work across customer experience, sales, product to ensure that systems are capturing data in a whole & effective manner. Ideate creative solutions to difficult problems.
- Enablement: Build & refine processes & documentation to help other team members understand, accurately document, & use our GTM data.
- Be a point of contact for data concerning CX Operations & share information from tooling accordingly (e.g., strategic insights about predictors of customer churn)
- Be the expert on contract generation & SKUs in our CPQ system & how each processes can impact recurring revenue retention or growth for our CX team
- Communicate performance of CX team to stakeholders, including SVP of Sales & CX - offering more than just reports, but insights to go along.
- Conduct regular renewal & upsell effectiveness analyses (using data from Salesforce Strikedeck, Outreach, etc.)
- Support the search & evaluation of technology vendors to better enable our CX reps to achieve retention quota & grow the business
- Support the implementation & ongoing effective use of technology stack pieces
- Work with Revenue Enablement to document proper use of tooling, including documentation & onboarding procedures
Skills & Qualifications
The CX Operations Manager should have 4 years of experience in a go-to-market operations role, with particular experience in CRM administration, particularly Salesforce & Strikedeck. Bonus points for experience with Kustomer. Our ideal candidate loves being the mastermind of data & processes, driving insights through analysis & keeping the team on track in a continuously evolving, growing business. The CX Operations Manager knows the B2B SaaS Customer Journey, through & through.
- You have 4+ years of experience in a go-to-market operations role at a B2B SaaS company.
- You have extensive SFDC, Strikedeck, or other CRM administration experience
- You are well versed in subscription management & metrics & have familiarity with CPQ systems & contracting procedures & process
- You have strong analytical abilities & a comfort with spreadsheets.
- You are curious & detail-oriented.
- You are a self-starter & thrive in a dynamic environment. You own your projects & see them through to completion.
- You have experience in managing projects with multiple stakeholders & understand how to prioritize & align resources according to business impact.
Kustomer offers an array of benefits including competitive salaries, stock options, 100% healthcare coverage, commuter benefits, & a flexible vacation policy.
Diversity & Inclusion at Kustomer
Kustomer is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds & perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, & do great work together.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Learn More About Kustomer: