LendingHome is a real estate tech company. We won our leadership position in the hearts & minds of our customers by leveraging technology & data to solve their financing needs, & are now building on that success to offer them additional services to help them build & grow their businesses.
With our built-from-scratch technology that covers every stage of the loan process, LendingHome has opened access & simplified a way for real estate investorsboth novice & experiencedto get financing, generate wealth, & build businesses. Since founded in 2013, we have funded over $7 billion dollars worth of loans across about 32,000+ projects, becoming the nation's largest hard money lender. Combining the best technology & the most knowledgeable people, LendingHome has grown to a team of over 300 & has won many awards over the years including Forbes Fintech 50, Finovate Awards: Best Digital Mortgage Platform, Fast Companys Most Innovative Companies, & many more. LendingHome is uniquely positioned to become the next great financial services brand powered by the most advanced mortgage platform in the world.
Loans funded: More than $7 billion
Market Share: Increased from ~2.5% in Q1 2020 to over 5.5% in Q3 2020.
Financial Impact: Since April 2020, LendingHome has been profitable every month, a rarity for a fast growing fintech company.
Geography: Lending in 28 states, which account for more than 80% of the nations real estate market
Homes financed: About 32,000
Principal & interest returned to investors: More than $5.18 billion
Employees: About 320 employees, scaling to 400 in 2021
This is a position that can be based anywhere in the United States, remote or in-office. Our hybrid distributed workforce philosophy allows us to find the best talent in the country & build diverse teams, while allowing our teammates to work from the location that works best for them, whether that is their home office or one of our office locations. We have offices in San Francisco, CA & Pittsburgh, PA for those of you that live local & want to work from the office. We also plan to use these spaces to bring together teammates & drive creativity & innovation.
The Product Marketing Director is a critical role for LendingHomes Property Marketplace, where sellers & buyers come together to transact properties. This role drives the go to market planning process, product positioning, demand generation, & creates content for campaigns with the goal of driving growth to the Property Marketplace.
You will be ground level, helping to define the strategy & go-to-market plan for this new business area.
A Product Marketing Director is a go to market expert & an internal champion whose buyer & product knowledge allow them to deliver exceptional:
- Positioning & Messaging: In conjunction with the Product Manager & Sales, Product Marketing defines the product positioning which establishes the differentiated value proposition. This is brought to life in creative, compelling messaging which links each key differentiator to customer benefit.
- Product Launch Strategy & Go-To-Market: Product Marketing uses in-depth market research & competitive analysis of target markets to determine & build the strongest go-to-market positioning & execution of launch & growth strategies.
- Content Assets: In conjunction with campaign demand marketing, Product Marketing defines the content that convinces target customers to demand or pull product through the funnel through to close. Product Marketing defines the conversations to participate in that lead to sales.
- Sales Enablement: Sales reps need great sales tools. For example, they often need good product training, a solid product presentation, & a compelling demonstration. Product Marketing works with sales to determine what sales tools they need & what points to emphasize.
- Leadership & Program Management: Cross Functional & In Function
- Research: Competitive, Buyer, Product
- Planning: Launch, Growth, Revenue
- Experience working with product & sales teams bringing products to market
- Strong presentation skills to a variety of audiences, including external stakeholders, sales teams & management
- Strong written communication skills with demonstrated ability to create content that is effective & generating demand for products
LendingHome in the News
Benefits & Perks
- Career Growth: We foster an environment that encourages opportunities to use your voice, make an impact, & move towards your long-term goals.
- Lunch & Snacks: Hungry? We have you covered! Enjoy catered lunches & Bagel Wednesdaysand don't forget to take your pick of healthy snacks & drinks daily from our fully stocked kitchen.
- Work-life Balance: With our flexible time off policy, you can enjoy a well-rounded lifestyle while easily balancing work, travel, loved ones, & passions.
- Family Matters: We know your role here might not be the only one you have. Enjoy your job as a parent & welcoming your new bundle of joy with our competitive parental leave policy.
- Commuter Benefits: Travel from A to B without the stress. We help you save money on your commute to work with pre-tax deductions & a monthly stipend.
- Product Ownership: We recognize your hand in making our business great. With offered equity, you can claim your stake in our growth.
- Health Insurance: Your well-being is important to us. Our comprehensive medical, dental, & vision plans ensure that your mind & body are in good keeping.
If you'd like to see more about what LendingHome has to offer or explore additional opportunities, visit us at LendingHome.com/Careers.
LendingHome is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance Police Code, Article 49