Pager delivers a doctor in your family healthcare experience by making it simple for consumers to connect with the trusted experts they need to make the right healthcare decisions. Through AI-enabled technology, Pager brings consumers, nurses, doctors & other members of the care team together through text, voice & video chat, all in one place. We partner with healthcare organizations to deliver seamless, tech-enabled services & solutions for a consumer experience that leads to better decisions, outcomes & healthier lives. Started in 2014 & based in New York City, Pager is led by seasoned technology & healthcare entrepreneurs to redefine the way that consumers interact with their healthcare.
Pager is hiring a People Operations Admin to own several people operations functions within our growing company. This role will help ensure our People Operations team is running efficiently & effectively.
- Schedule & facilitate new employee onboarding including I-9 verification
- Serve as our administrator in ADP, ensuring accurate employee records
- Partner with recruiting for pre-employment processes including background checks, employment verification, etc
- Assist with running regular reports on People Operations metrics
- Support the People Operations team in ad hoc projects, which may include assisting office management & recruiting
- Maintain internal personnel records
- Serve as a go-to person for all Pager employees regarding People Operations matters
- 1-2 years of experience as part of an HR/People Operations team
- Experience working with ADP is a plus
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Strong attention to detail
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
- Experience at a start-up or high growth company is a plus
At Pager, we value diversity & always treat all employees & job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, & talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.