JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the worlds one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco & backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments & Tao Invest, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the worlds largest & oldest industries.
Were an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG & biotech, & were growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. Were actively looking to hire the worlds best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service & business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The data infrastructure team at JUUL builds & maintains our data platform & supports development across the analytics organization. The team is responsible for managing resources such as computing infrastructure, networking, databases, code repositories, deployment tools, ETL systems, data interfaces, security models, & monitoring. Our tools support data engineers, data scientists, & business intelligence analysts across the company.
We are seeking senior engineers with experience in devops & cloud infrastructure, preferably in support of data engineering or data science workflows. The team is small & each position offers substantial responsibility & ownership. The ideal candidate will be an independent problem solver who is motivated by the opportunity to design & scale systems from scratch.
- Excellent Python & SQL
- Expertise with GCP or AWS
- 4+ years in a software engineering or devops role
- Experience managing deployment workflows, automation, & CI tools
- Experience administering Docker repositories & Kubernetes clusters
- Advanced knowledge of cloud security
- Excellent Java
- Experience administering Spark clusters
- Experience building & scaling streaming pipelines
Bachelors degree or equivalent experience.
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. Well help you set big goals - & exceed them
- People. Work with talented, committed & supportive teammates
- Equity & performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks & drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits & discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental & vision benefits
- Location. Work in the heart of San Francisco, one of the worlds greatest cities
Vapor, JUUL, Work Culture, Fast Paced, Start-up, Growth, Vape, Technology, Software, Hardware, Consumer Electronics, Manufacturing, Design, Product, Disruptive, Revolutionary, Cutting Edge, App, Android, eCommerce, B2C, San Francisco, Bay Area, IoT, San Jose, Los Angeles