At Lyft, community is what we are & its what we do. Its what makes us different. To create the best ride for all, we start in our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization where all team members are recognized for what they bring.
Lyfts City Partnerships team works cross-functionally to develop & support vital relationships core to the transportation heart of communities. Whether you find yourself at an airport, a favorite place to catch a show or game, on a university or college campus, or the last train stop for work, were dedicated to delivering the best experience possible.
Lyft is looking for someone who wants to change the future of cities & transportation by joining the City Partnerships team as a Program Manager. Our team works cross-functionally to develop & manage programs, playbooks, & processes that our local teams can deploy as part of our national partnership strategy. The Program Manager works across regions to support local teams in executing HQ-led strategies & operational activations.
The role is part liaison, part advocate, & part strategic consultant. It requires a strong & differentiated project management background, experience working in a matrixed environment, utmost organization of multiple teams & priorities, & the ability to empathize with & advocate for our internal partners. This role is about ensuring the executional success of our partnerships & operational activations, enabling the local teams to enhance the experience across events nationally. Youll be the glue that connects Local Marketing managers to HQ & vice versa. To do that, youll need to build strong relationships with remote teams & even stronger relationships with your cross-functional partners at HQ.
- Excels at project management ensuring projects move forward on time & with minimal friction, & clearly communicates status & program shifts to key stakeholders
- Manage playbooks & deliver recaps to ensure key results & learnings are documented & shared
- Coordinates & manages daily & weekly call agendas across multiple projects & activations
- Identify trends, recommend & drive insights, & evaluate the impact of operational & product deployment to optimize success
- Coordinate internal resources & vendors for the flawless execution of partnerships & projects
- Manage issue escalations & provide support to teams balancing competing priorities
- Establish & maintain strong relationships & communication with cross-functional teams across all levels of the organization
- Maintain the institutional memory of the organization by creating a shared knowledge portal & repository of best practices
- 3+ years experience in project management
- Proficient in G Suite (Gmail, Google Docs, Google Sheets, etc), & have experience building forecast models to make sound business decisions
- Experience managing partnerships, negotiating agreements, and/or partnership performance analysis a plus
- Positive, customer service oriented approach to work & relationships
- Ability to stay focused & deliver improved outcomes under pressure while organizing, prioritizing & managing multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate initiative, persistence, problem-solving, & enthusiasm for learning new skills
- Ability to work closely with people of different professional & personal backgrounds
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to operate effectively & autonomously across multiple teams in situations of extreme ambiguity with only high-level direction
- Strong cross-functional skills with good interpersonal effectiveness & influence
- Ability to get things done through both formal & informal means
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- In addition to 11 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Monthly commuter subsidy to cover your transit to work
- 20% off all Lyft rides
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues & hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy & safe workplace & strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance & other similar state laws & local ordinances, & its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.