Location: New York, NY OR Remote
We are looking for a Data Analyst who is ready for the next step in their continuing journey toward excellence. In this role, youll work with a team of Data Engineers, Data Scientists, & Analysts across R&D to help design & build the next generation of our reporting & visualization infrastructure. This entails consuming data from our data lake to generate reporting & insights for internal teams, create customer-facing dashboards, & develop Machine Learning algorithms to drive growth, efficiency & impact the bottom line.
What you'll do
- Build dashboards to deliver insights around important metrics & KPIs to internal stakeholders across multiple departments
- Create custom reporting solutions for high tier customers to pivot data & generate insights in unique & interesting ways
- Help the organization grow & scale by enhancing customer engagement, understanding customer behavior & automating user outreach
- Provide analysis of quantitative & qualitative data from internal & external data sources in support of business decisions
- Work with our team of Data Engineers to identify high value data sources & build requirements to facilitate data gathering, storage & retrieval
- Build tools to automate workflows & generate insights for internal stakeholders
Our Core Values
- Collaboration: We believe that individuals do their best work when working together in diverse, inclusive, & cohesive teams.
- Excellence: We believe in doing things the "right way" rather than the "fast way, & holding ourselves to a higher standard of work ethics & excellence.
- Growth: We believe individuals do their best work when they are constantly growing, learning, & changing.
- Communication: We believe in combining empathy with openness & honesty to set clear expectations & hold each other accountable.
- Impact: We believe we're making the world a better place by empowering marketers to really help their customers rather than just sell stuff.
Who you are
- You have a Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or a related field
- 2+ years of experience in a data analyst role
- Experience with one or more BI Tools such as Tableau, Google Data Studio, Domo, Looker, etc.
- Experience using Python for Data Analysis (Pandas, Numpy, SciKit Learn)
- Experience with SQL & Database technologies
- Experience with APIs & data transformations
- Experience with Data Quality/Quality Assurance
- Familiarity with AI/ML techniques
Update Job specs
Why You Should Join
Conductor is a People-First & Customer-First company. We are looking for engaged & passionate technology leaders that can raise the bar. We have built a highly collaborative culture of technical excellence with tremendous opportunity to have an immediate impact in the day-to-day life of our employees & customers & drive the company's success & growth. We all share the same values, innovate & motivate each other to attain ambitious goals, & celebrate each others success.
We are made up of a diverse group of people from all backgrounds. Wherever you are from, you will find a common ground here to accelerate your career & make a difference in the organic marketing industry.
Conductor is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Conductors search & content intelligence platform helps marketers create & optimize content to improve visibility online.
The technology generates customer intent insights that lead to compelling content, increased traffic, & higher organic marketing ROI. Customizable dashboards & workflows guide marketers through the content creation process, empowering them to measure, refine, & demonstrate the effectiveness of their SEO & content marketing efforts.
In addition to its SaaS platform, Conductor offers a suite of services & support including site audits, site migrations, & managed services that empower in-house marketing teams & digital marketing agencies to drive results & put their customers' needs first.
Conductor's forward-thinking customers include leading global & emerging enterprise brands.