Want to join a creative, passionate, & fast-paced marketing team? We value personal & professional growth, true teamwork, & celebrating each other's wins while still driving to achieve even more. We are fun, scrappy, & arent afraid to take risks. If this sounds like your kind of team, keep reading!
The Social Media Specialist will be responsible for developing & executing organic social media strategies that increase brand awareness, loyal followers, audience engagement, drive consideration & purchase intent, & deepen loyalty with our customers. Reporting directly to the Demand Generation Manager, this role plays an integral part in achieving & exceeding full-funnel marketing goals, with both brand & lead generation KPIs.
- Own TouchBistros social media channels - Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, & Pinterest - & respective content calendars
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to ensure a strategic & holistic approach to content creation, including Brand, Demand Generation, Product Marketing, Customer Services, Events, PR, HR, & Sales
- Provide data-driven recommendations to optimize content campaigns, strategies, & budgets, by analyzing performance reports against KPIs
- Collaborate & ideate with designers & copywriters to create highly engaging & share-worthy fit-for-platform content
- Own TouchBistros social media community - monitor, triage, & respond to customer & prospect enquiries with a superior understanding of our products & services
- Keep up-to-date with industry trends, competitive landscape, channel best-practices, product knowledge, & customer feedback
ALL ABOUT YOU
- University/College Degree in Marketing, Communications, or equivalent
- Minimum 2+ years of social media management experience, ideally for a B2B and/or SaaS organization
- Exceptional project management skills & the ability to work under tight deadlines
- A dual-minded approach: Youre creative & think outside the box, but are also highly organized, results & process driven, & know how to use data to make strategic decisions
- Experience using social listening platforms & social management tools (e.g. Sprout Social, Hootsuite, Loomly), & in-depth knowledge of platform best practices
- Experience managing a social media budget & reporting on ROI
- Demonstrated success collaborating, strategizing & executing with or alongside Paid Social Media Advertising understanding how organic & paid work together to drive optimal results through the entire customer journey
WHY CHOOSE US?
TouchBistro is an award-winning iPad Point of Sale system, built for restaurant people by restaurant people. Were a team of thinkers, builders, doers, & innovators. While many of us have experience working at restaurants, some of us just have a true passion for the industry.
At TouchBistro youll join a fun, vibrant & rapid growth environment where youll work with individuals who share the same values of being passionate, innovative, accountable, collaborative & respectful. We offer great benefits such as stock options, career progression, professional development, volunteer days, health/dental benefits, Friday lunches & more!
So, what do you say? Are you ready to become part of something awesome?
TouchBistro believes in fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process.